+137
    In Game Name:
    StoveRepairs
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Incentivize MainNorth/East Towns
    What are you suggesting:
    Add an incentive for current players to setup in MainNorth and MainEast such as discounted towns if you've already ranked up.

There are many players who have already purchased the towns with their ranks at reasonable prices. It would require town purchases of 200K+ to get setup on MainNorth or MainEast. There isn't really a reason to build towns that benefit other users on those servers.
    I suggest giving a discounted rate for additional towns ONLY on MainNorth and MainEast to those who already have more than two towns.

Alternatively, a Mayor Priced town per server?
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    The only way to get cheaper towns right now is buying them off of new players. Then new players eventually want their town and the cycle either repeats with them buying off someone else or just not getting a town.

A discount to additional towns would boost the economy on the other servers and allow for more shops, builder towns, public farms, etc.

More servers means more towns for a player to be spread out at each place. Current prices are not economically reasonable to even attempt setting up on other server.
    Other information:
    This could be done by adding custom sections in Mayor+ or President+ such as "MainNorth Additional Town Application" and "MainEast Additional Town Application"
    Plugin or custom addition:
    n/a
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    Main is getting full as it is, people are buying towns left and right and occupying way too much space.

Im personally going to plan to move over to MN and start some builds there since its much more open.

There is no reason to push people to go over to other servers because it will happen on its own, and it already is.

3. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,356
    As @LaggyTryHard said, my future projects will be in the main subset servers because of space reasons (especially now with the new cross-server backpack feature). I’m sure we are fine

4. Lodogg Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +36
    +100 The point of the new server is to stop the load of the main server. We need to move players over to ME and MN. Making towns at a discount will move players over there.

5. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,113
    We are sorry the real estate market doesn't suit some users when it comes to MainNorth/MainEast.
    We encourage those users to simply stay on Main. We will not be offering silly discounts or anything of the sort.

PS: Main land space is in no way getting even close to filled.
    Heck the Archive's legacy, which was the same size map, and existed when Minecraft had far more traffic, has over 60-70% land left, and that's a map that was hammered with town creation for nearly half a decade.

#5 andrewkm, Apr 3, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.