Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,198
    In Game Name:
    Videowiz92
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Bee restrictions on ECC
    What are you suggesting:
    I spoke to andrew about this proposal (mind you, I didn't go too far into detail because I know the Mining world is getting reset soon and I think he didn't really understand what I was suggesting) and he said it was too late to make changes, but perhaps this could be applied / discussed for changes among the administration.

1: Leave bees alone (current bee behavior) - Currently bees don't spawn in nests grown from oak/spruce saplings. This is currently due to a restriction of how mobs spawn on ECC. To my knowledge, they will spawn when mining world gets reset with initial mob spawns (we'll have to wait to see if this is the case) and can also be obtained from bee spawn eggs. This makes it so that it's a race to whoever can catch the most bees in nests and silk touch them to carry them to rising worlds.

2: Restrict bee hive/nest placements to the End - This method is presuming that the nests grown from saplings can get fixed. Restrict the placement of hives/nests to the End, similar to chorus flowers. This will increase the risk and reward of making honeycomb blocks and honey blocks as well as increase traffic to the End. Tree farms specifically made for farming nests will be able to be reset and not cause lag from certain people that decide to go all out with bee farms on rising (think of an insane 200x200 bee farm with literally 1000's of entities working to make honey.) Bee farms are also best when made in the End or Nether due to how bees only work on a day/night cycle and being in the End bypasses that cycle so the bees are always working.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    To discuss a control for a new resource before it takes off.
    Other information:
    Players will still be able to harvest nests naturally generated in the mining world if they choose, but to make a more resourceful farm would require them to purchase the Voyager rank for End access.
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 Videowiz92, Jan 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  2. MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    +1 on the end!

the end has died out quite a bit i feel.. and this will add another layer and competition to it!

3. stevenjr05 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +41
    +1 it would give me a reason to get end access and give an incentive to go there. it also give the average player the opportunity to farm them with less of a luck based system like spawn eggs or finding them every mining reset

4. SUBYT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +298
    Hell Yeah +1 great suggestion, bring back the end!!!

5. FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +360
    *announcer voice* we'll give you the whole bee, but you'll only need... *Max echo*THE END!

+1

6. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,114
    You are suggesting we promote 1000's of entities on ECC in a farm based scenario...
    Yes, let’s destroy performance even more on Mojangs shitty 1.14.4+ update. Bro...
    PS: None if this would work either as bees stack just like other mobs.

#6 andrewkm, Jan 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.