Denied [Main Server Suggestion] Autofill Item in Hand

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Alcro_, Aug 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alcro_

Alcro_ President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +14
    In Game Name:
    Alcro_
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Autofill Item in Hand
    What are you suggesting:
    I think a feature that automatically fills your hand with the item you are placing when you run low would be a good feature. I think this would be a good addition to some level extcommands feature.

Might also be cool to be able to set the item amount that it refills at. For instance, /autofill 32 refills your hand when you have 32 items left.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I think this would be a good addition in order to make building large structures more enjoyable. I’ve built a few layers of farms and it can get a bit annoying always arranging blocks in the inventory. It would also help sometimes when planting crops.

It would be a nice quality of life improvement. I can’t see any over powered aspects to the feature as of now. It wouldn’t even save much time compared to manually scroll wheeling over a slot or shift clicking items into your hotbar.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:
    I’d assume this plugin already exists but I’m not sure what plug-in would be compatible with the server.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 Alcro_, Aug 29, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
  2. bsqt

bsqt Head of Sports
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +337
    There are client side mods that do this, I think a plugin is overkill for this feature

3. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    Client side mods that do it don't work well with the anticheat, and I'm sure that's either intended or not something that could be tweaked. I think it would be a pretty cool addition to ExtCommands++ if anything, but that feature already has quite a lot of useful tools in it.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. Alcro_

Alcro_ President

Ratings:
    +14
    I do realize that this is a client side mod but there are a lot of people who use different launchers. I use the Badlion launcher and I don't think it has mod support. ExtCommands++ is quite packed full of features. Currently I middle mouse click to bring items to my main hand and this works alright but it would be quite a bit nice having this automatic. Maybe this could be it's own separate feature.

5. bsqt

bsqt Head of Sports
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +337
    it worked fine for me when I was doing sb placing thousands of blocks a minute.

the less automated additions to ecc the better imo anyway

6. FwgKing

FwgKing
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    Yeah, hard -1.

Tons of mods for each and every client that allows mods. I also have one that allows me to place hundreds and hundreds a minute with no problems. If you're getting ghost blocks / anticheat flagged, it's your settings alone or your connection isn't up to par.

7. Alcro_

Alcro_ President

Ratings:
    +14
    What client and mod do you use?

8. FwgKing

FwgKing
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    I personally use Fabric with Tweakeroo

9. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Denying based on discussion above.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.