Denied [Main City Server Suggestion] Trial Star Tool Kits

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Videowiz92, Dec 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zjkhan

zjkhan Arridian Emperor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $917,943
    Ratings:
    +654
    -1 I honestly don’t see a need for a trial pickaxe, people have been fine w how it’s been for.. well forever, and it’s not easily feasible w/ a large enough benefit

2. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912

Anybody truly interested and has a decent reputation can gain access to star tools pretty easy.. I have numerous friends that have let me use/borrow an item for a short period of time just to get a feel for it.. main reason I haven’t went after many of them..

If that isn’t an option.... As it was already stated..

It doesn’t cost too much to rent a star tool. A few thousand or so for an hour typically..Granted most will not rent with out minimum features to ensure the tools aren’t broken or misused.. so my suggestion would be to focus your time in getting the proper features first anyway.. You will need them before you should even consider investing in a star item. Erepair and pyro will cost you a good bit of ECD. Good Luck!!

But that’s not the reason I really -1 the suggestion. I just already know what the response will be.

Don’t forget this part when you cut and paste Andrew!

“Ajp is boss” -andrewkm 2015

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #22 ajp79, Dec 26, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  3. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    -1 As many users suggested players could just rent the tools from other users if they wanted to test out the power of the star tools.

The only way I could see this being successfully implemented would be if the tools were given like a 1 hour timeframe, after which they would be removed from the players inventory. Although I don't think that this would be possible, and even if it was would probably not be worth the effort required.

TLDR; If you want to try out our star tools just rent one for an hour for 5k or less..

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Based on the above comments, as well as the fact that this would be far too much work on the development side to ensure it's implemented correctly, I'll have to deny this suggestion.

#24 andrewkm, Jan 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.