Accepted [Main City Server Suggestion] Spawn shop /warp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sinder33, Oct 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinder33

sinder33 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +161
    In Game Name:
    Sinder33
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main City Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Spawn shop /warp
    What are you suggesting:
    To have a warp for each spawnshop, so for instance /warp station1, /warp station2...
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It would make it easier to advertise a specific shop (trade chat), and also easier to get to a user's shop.
    Other information:
    Was a part of archive as well
    Plugin or custom addition:
    /setwarp station<#>
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    Isn't this implemented atm?

3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    No, its just a /warp market.

I actually disagree with specific shop warps. It was more feasible when we had that gigantic mall of a market on Archive. This market is smaller and more compact and I feel its plenty easy for one to walk around the market and find the shop they're looking for, We don't need 10 warps to each shop within 50 blocks when one warp brings you to them all.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. sinder33

sinder33 Builder

Ratings:
    +161
    Well it would greatly improve advertisements in trade chat. If I advertise /warp market there is no guarantee they will even checkout my shop, especially for the ones 4-10. If you own shop 10, and you advertise it's not unlikely they will stop at a shop somewhere from 1-4. Having a warp would make the ones downstairs better.

5. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    Or we could simply allow prime shops to be prime shops and have the advantage of being right at the warp.
    In the old market it was a pain in the ass to walk around and compare prices, advertising and warps greatly reduced this tedious process. But I also feel that because each shop had a warp we lost focus on the real competition of prime vs not prime.
    I also feel like prime shops shouldn't be prime just because they're bigger, they should be prime because they have the advantage of location as well.
    Location isn't everything though. Your shop will definitely be more visible if you advertise it more often and properly.
    I still stand by the fact that its not all that hard to walk or fly around the market anymore. I also stand by the fact we don't need 11 warps in what is essentially a 200x200 space.

6. sinder33

sinder33 Builder

Ratings:
    +161
    Even if you did have a prime shop, it would still benefit having a warp. There was a time where people manually tp-ed people to there shops to make it easier. And being bigger is itself a big benefit on it's own, you can sell more items and have a better design. Also even when people can advertise with /warp station# wouldn't mean /warp market will be gone. It will still be many players going to warp market, since they don't know a specific station to enter. Then a prime station would have a big benefit. So I guess it does have some downsides, but particularly benefit when it comes to advertising.

7. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,515
    There are 10 shops... having warps for each one is useless. The design is small enough to where only one warp is needed. Instead of saying /warp station# you say "take a right when you warp to market and look for station#". Its not hard. This also gives you a reason to own a prime shop over any other shop. -1

8. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    +1

Without a dedicated warp, a town shop at a /warp is superior to the nonprime shops due to the less limited size and lack of rent.

#8 Nicit6, Oct 29, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  9. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    I was about to deny this suggestion, until I read @Nicit6 's reply.
    Suggestion approved and warps created.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.