Magic rod(Mythic) Issue

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by coow_coow, Sep 6, 2022.

1. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    Minecraft Username:
    Coow_Coow
    Brief Description:
    Left Mythic sword in Magic rod form - when magic was reactivated today it was pulling salmon and cod - (magic rod l3 doesnt pull either of these fish) putting rod back into mythic sword and then back to rod resolved the issue
    Instructions:
    Activate magic - leave mythic in rod form - reactivate magic - catch shitty fish
    How many times did you recreate this?:
    ive not yet been able to but will try to when magic ends and reactivates
    Result:
    got scammed 26 fish might cry
    Expected Result:
    just documentation of my mythic being a max rod
    Evidence:

Id attach a picture of my salmon but i'm 99% sure u know what a fish looks like

EDIT:

#1 coow_coow, Sep 6, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  2. FwgKing

FwgKing
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    Can confirm, despite what most people assume would be cought from a Magic Rod, that does indeed look to be a Salmon. And not just a singular Salmon, but 10! 10 Salmon! Using a Magic Rod!

I sincerely thank you, Coow_Coow, for all the effort you must have surely put into your evidence acquiring. I am not sure of how many countless hours this must have taken you, but I just want you to know that I appreciate each and every second you gave in the efforts to provide such complete evidence in this matter.

Jokes aside, definitely sounds unintended as Magic should automatically re-magic-afy upon magic hours.

+3.14 please fix or riot

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    I cannot reproduce this.
    Regardless I'll get our developer to look into it, maybe he can see something code wise.
    @ClarinetPhoenix please do some tests and let me know your findings.

4. electronicboy

Developer Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +46
    This makes 0 sense; The items aren't changed between magic being disabled or enabled, all that changes is if a bunch of logic runs or not; If I had to guess that anything is happening here would be that the item was mangled and so wasn't applying to the logic

5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    I'll just assume this is some borked item until someone can present constant reproduction steps.
    I cannot reproduce this no matter how much I try on our test servers.