Magic Nether Wart L1 Contact

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Varahdel, Feb 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varahdel

Varahdel Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +23
    GN:
    @Varahdel

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @techy88

Terms of the Contract:
    @Varahdel will give Magic Nether Wart L1 (#KKS0PZDT) within 24h of this contract being approved and @techy88 agrees to pay $5,000,000 ECD to @Varahdel within 24h of contract being approved.

@techy88 will then make 2 weekly payments of 12,500,000 ECD to @Varahdel via chestshop at x-500, y70, z14497 in MainNorth town of /Warp Brighton

@techy88 agrees to have paid a total of 30,000,000 ECD paid by Friday, Febuary 19th, 2021, and upon completion of contract guidelines, @Varahdel will then transfer ownership of Magic Nether Wart L1 (#KKS0PZDT) to @techy88

If Magic Nether Wart L1 (#KKS0PZDT) is lost, @techy88 is still required to complete all remaining payments to @Varahdel

If @techy88 misses 2 payments in a row @Varahdel can contact an SA and re-claim the Magic Nether Wart L1 (#KKS0PZDT) . But @Varahdel understands he cannot re-claim the tool under any other circumstance (other than default) .

If @Varahdel successfully reclaims the tool, @techy88 is not eligible to receive any refund of previous payments, and @Varahdel will not file a complaint against @techy88

I agree to the terms listed above:

I agree.

2. techy88

techy88 Tech-savvy Nub
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +262
    I @techy88 agree to the terms of this contract.

3. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Contract Approved

Hit that f2 button twice when it comes to in game information relevant to the contract pog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.