1. FwgKing
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    Minecraft Username: FwgKing

Brief Description: Cannot Put Fortune 3 On Magic Pick Lv 2.

Instructions:
    1. Have a Magic Pick Lv 2.
    2. Do /warp enchant .
    3. Attempt to Apply the "Fortune 3" enchant on said Magic Pick Lv 2.
    4. Nothing happens.

How many times did you recreate this?: At least 20 times.

Result: Fortune 3 enchant is not applied to Magic Pick Lv 2.

Expected Result: Fortune 3 should be applied to the Magic Pick Lv 2 as it's a vanilla enchant and should freely be added if a person wants to add it to the tool.

Evidence: Everyone who has a Magic Pick Lv 2 and can't put on the Fortune 3 enchant.

• Like x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 FwgKing, Dec 1, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  2. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    This enchant is blocked from this tool due to the code we have on it multiplying certain drops.

3. FwgKing
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    I see. I'm assuming plans are being made to look into fixing this bug, or is it just stuck as is for the long run?

4. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    It's not a bug, it's actually intended on the Magic Picks.

5. Arhinman Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

Ratings:
    +146
    Sorry but there is something I don't understand.

https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/all-main-servers-suggestion-change-l2-magic-pickaxe.206092/

"Fortune is already automatically applied to these tools via code as well I believe both tools should be able to have Fortune 1 applied."

Does this mean the magic pick already has Fortune 3 on it, but just can't see the enchantement ?

"This enchant is blocked from this tool due to the code we have on it multiplying certain drops. "
    It also means magic pick already has Fortune (Or something working the same but which isn't Fortune, explaining why there is no visible) enchantement.

"I believe both tools should be able to have Fortune 1 applied" Does it means we can finally combined this and the kind of Fortune code ?

"Fortune 3 enchant is not applied to Magic Pick Lv 2. "
    It seems either the Fortune code does not work, or it works but users want to have more fortune.

So to keep it short :
    @andrewkm are magic picks supposed to give more than 1 diamond when harvesting a diamond ore (or anything else), thanks to a special code ?
    @FwgKing how many diamonds do you get when harvesting a diamond ore ?

Sorry if I'm the only one to don't understand this, but as someone without a pick to test this, I can't know if these picks have a Fortune-like code (that doesn't currently work) , or if its users want to have a very boosted Fortune effect.

#5 Arhinman, Dec 2, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
  6. FwgKing

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    I get only 1 diamond per diamond ore. Don't think I've ever gotten 2. If there's a "hidden hard coded fortune enchant" applied, it must not be anything above fortune 1, but even then, it's ridiculous to have a highest tier tool in the game not be able to have the max version of a vanilla enchant, whether through hard code means or just manual /warp enchant means.

But why would it be intended for the highest tier level of a tool not to have a basic vanilla max enchant?

If you hard coded it to have fortune 1 applied, just make it fortune 3 then and erase the possibility of --->
    <--- As the only thing it should be "multiplying" is exp, not drops nor anything else.

Other Magic drops like the Magic Sword have the 3x boosted exp AND super high looting applied, so why is it a problem / intended for the Magic Picks to not have the highest version of an enchant?

I had fortune applied to my Lv 1 Magic Pick and it never multiplied any drops like gold / iron / emeralds from the custom enchant when I had it applied to the Magic Lv 1 pick, so unless there's something else I'm missing, there's no reason to not allow this on the Lv 2.

There was a VERY BRIEF time where drops were bugged and I was getting 1 of each item from gold / iron / emerald ores, whether it was from the fortune 3 being applied to the Magic Pick or not, it has since been fixed weeks ago and I've never received that issue again. Unless one of us is completely unaware of something still existing, there is no problem with item amounts when a Fort enchant is applied to the Magic Pick or Magic Pick Lv 2.

I'd even like to hear from United on this topic, assuming he's the one that coded the tools.

#6 FwgKing, Dec 2, 2020
  7. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    I just spoke to our developer.

Everything is correct here. Applying any sort of fortune enchantment to Magic Pickaxes would immediately override the custom fortune we have on it.

The custom fortune we have on it gives 6x Iron, Gold and Emerald.

if you want more specific items to be multiplied you will need to file a suggestion.

Fortune enchantment would destroy our custom code and as such is blocked from Magic Pickaxes and will continue to be blocked. The Pickaxes use a custom hard coded fortune that we control.

• Informative x 2
    • List
    #7 andrewkm, Dec 2, 2020
  8. FwgKing

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    While I do appreciate some things being cleared up, the line about fortune being applied overriding the custom fortune is simply not true in the testing I just did with a Magic Pick with Fortune 3. Got up to 4 diamonds (max allotted with fortune 3) and had 6 from emerald ores, gold ores, and iron ores.

I'm not sure as to why it's working properly for this pick or why it wasn't working on your pick during testing, but here's a video of me using it with no problems and intended drops with the current enchant of Fortune 3:

9. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    Please place this pick in your Travel Bag #1.
    I will do some testing and look deeper into this when I can.

10. FwgKing

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    Placed in Travel Bag #1.

11. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    Sorry for the mess regarding this.
    After our latest changes due to those previous fortune bugs, it seems the fortune enchant now works properly on Magic Pick Level 1 and 2.

I blame my swamped and tired brain for not catching on to all this shit sooner. You have my apologies @FwgKing.
    I will have our development team remove the fortune restriction soon.

• Winner x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • List
    #11 andrewkm, Dec 5, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  12. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    Fixed, will be live after our next maintenance.