Magic Hour chest, goddrops, & more!

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Karin_88, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Karin_88

Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    Hey guys! :D

I've set up a TWO hour magic chest at /warp mystery on Main. 5k donations at a time, up to 525k! I'm going to be getting the 2 hours tomorrow, Tuesday the 4th, around 4pm EST!

I'm also looking to trade 2 goddrops for one $60 giftcard. With the current coupon code (newyear40 for 40% off), if you take me up on my trade, you'd basically be getting 2 goddrops for the price of one!
    I'd also be willing to trade one for a $30 gc, if people would rather do that.
    If I can get the $60 gc, that'd be 3 more magic hours, time/date TBD (might add it to tomorrows hours, if they're traded by then ;)).

One last thing, I will be selling 15 spawner keys on MainNorth tomorrow, after 2pm EST. 13.5k per, total of 202.5k!

PM me on here, discord, or in game if you see me, if you're interested in the keys or the goddrop trade! :D

2. ZuluZu

ZuluZu EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +44
    Donated, I'm in!

3. Karin_88

Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    Update: spawner keys on MN sold!