[LWC Removal]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Staff Requests' started by HCPillarofFire, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +469
    1. What is your In-Game-Name? HCPillarofFire

2. What town are the protections in (Please state the name of the town and link the original town app)? Fiatignem http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/president-application.37421/#post-171520

3. What world is this town located in? Legacy

4. Are these locks in a PvP Zone? Yes

5. Are you the mayor or co-mayor? Mayor

6. What are the co-ordinates of the protection: (DO NOT POST SCREENSHOTS, type them out please)
    X: -11543
    Y: 7
    Z: -868

/tppos -11543 7 -868

There is one single chest at

X: -11495
    Y: 53
    Z: -882

/tppos -11495 53 -882

7. Whose protections are these? (Use /cinfo to find out): Phantomine

8. Does the town have the interact flag set to deny? If so, is the owner of these locks still added as a town member? No ( I think, smorez said to say no)

9. What kind of protections are these? (doors, chests, signs etc.): Chests, Signs on chests, cooking pots with signs on them

10. How many protections are we removing?: 119 total I believe, 89 chests, 5 cooking pots, 26 signs on cooking pots, and the signs on the normal chests may or may not be locked, I don't think they are, so I didn't add them in the totals.

11. Is this user banned from the server? If not, have you tried to contact them about removing their things? Can you provide proof of this?: No I don't he/she is banned, just been offline for 9 days 12 hours 6 min as of this thread.

12. Why do you want it gone/reasons?: I am thinking about coming back and I do not want random people's having locked stuff in my town.

2. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Unlocked

Mission306,
    ClarinetPhoenix, jakeyray18

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.