LushLandMain Town Info and Application

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by LimeLush, Jan 10, 2021.

1. LimeLush

LimeLush How is he still staff?
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +446
    LushLand has finally arrived on the Main Server!

[​IMG]

This town features a few house plots (that you can apply for!) and a market that all town members can contribute to and profit off of! Open the spoilers below to see how our market works and for information on getting a plot!
    The Market!

[​IMG]

Come to the Market for all of your building block needs! Prices are designed to be competitive.

We Restock the market and update prices every Sunday.

Want to help with the stocking? Donate items at the chests inside the entrance!

[​IMG]
    House Plots!

[​IMG]

Each house plot is split into 2 smaller plots. If accepted, you will have access to an above ground 7 x 7 x 5 plot that allows you to decorate the inside of your house. You will also have access to a bottomless 15 x 15 plot underneath your house that you can dig out and decorate as you see fit! The plots are connected with a lift sign that can be moved up and down depending on your underground plot design!

Below are some benefits to becoming a plot owner in our town:
    1. Any week you help stock our market, you will receive a split of the profits from that week's sales. The split will be even amongst all that help contribute (unless there is an obvious difference in contribution between players).
    2. You will have access to our storage room and all materials in side of it to help you stock the shop.
    3. You will have direct input to how we change the town moving forward.
    4. You will receive instant VIP access on all LushLand towns on Main North. Please see The Wreck in Lushland on MN or ask LimeLush about this for more details.
    5. You will be able to ask Lime anytime for free use of his HeadMasterFeature. Other players may offer this service for free too, but that offer is not always consistent. This benefit will be.
    6. More benefits will be added soon :)

There are a few rules to owning a plot in LushLand on the Main Server:
    1. You are expected to be active on the server. If you leave the server for 7+ days without notice, you will be evicted.
    2. You are expected to keep a positive reputation on the server. If you receive any tempbans, bans, mutes of 1h or more, or a permamute, you will be evicted.
    3. Good building is expected in the above ground 7 x 7 x 5 plot.
    4. You can sell items out of the upper level of your house, as long as it doesn't conflict with the town market.
    5. You are expected to help contribute to stocking the market. If you don't help stock the market for three weeks in a row, you will be evicted.

Please copy and paste the application in white below into your own post on this thread if you are interested in joining our town!

1. What is your in game name?

2. What is your in game rank?

3. How will you help the LushLand town on the Main Server?

4. If you were the sole owner of LushLand on the Main Server, what would you do to improve it?

5. Do you agree to the above rules regarding being a plot owner in LushLand on the Main Server?

6. Do you have discord?
    Thanks for taking the time to read about our town! I hope you all have time to stop by and check it out and make the area busy and fun for all!

#1 LimeLush, Jan 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  2. Nicklepot18

Nicklepot18 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +41
    1. What is your in game name? Nicklepot18

2. What is your in game rank? mayor

3. How will you help the LushLand town on the Main Server? Keep the store restocked, add interest to the town through my future builds :) and make sure everyone is welcomed.

4. If you were the sole owner of LushLand on the Main Server, what would you do to improve it? oo good question. The first thing I would do is add more buildings, maybe a bull fighting area, or an expansion of the plane runway. Then I would add a sort of "down town" type area with a bank, a soloon, a pub and other sorts of buildings, maybe even a police building. This gives me ideas to to make a cowboys vs indians type mini game using a pvp arena and the landscape around it. I have many more suggestions if you would like to hear them lime :)

5. Do you agree to the above rules regarding being a plot owner in LushLand on the Main Server? Agree

6. Do you have discord? yep