Looking For Skyblock Players for Next Season

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by ajp79, Apr 13, 2019.

1. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912
    Hey All!

I’m looking for some experienced players to work on my island for next season..

There is no real commitment, however you will have the ability to grind and sell items for ECD or what not.. I’m looking to have multiple spawners and a massive gold farm right from the start.. of your willing to work and help honestly once I make prestige you can do what you want lol.. that means grind blocks to sell levels to other players.. etc. I’m only in it for prestige and I’m out.. what you chose to do beyond that is all you as long as I maintain prestige..

If you are looking to prestige yourself I would suggest not applying or posting here.. I’m looking for newer players who want to see what our Skyblock looks like and go for prestige at a later season or veteran players who maybe don’t need to prestige and just want to use me to make a bunch of ECD once I achieve prestige..

There will be contracts specific to not removing blocks, stealing items, etc.. basically anything preventing me from getting prestige. I also will have the right to remove anyone at anytime blah blah...

I am a skygod and have access to various keys etc that I will share with the team.. mcmmo.. etc.. I will also provide tools.. kits... etc..

If interested shoot me a PM or let me know in game.. I will start a team thread as we get closer to the season starting.

Bring on Skyblock!!