Looking for a Land Clearer

Discussion in 'Economy & Market' started by O__O__O__O, Aug 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O__O__O__O

O__O__O__O Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +82
    Hello everyone,

I am in need of a person/group who is willing to clear out a 200x200 piece of land. I am in need of this service because my town will include supertall buildings (approximately 200 blocks tall), meaning that the land must be cleared down all the way to y=11 (if you are walking on a sidewalk in my town then it should be at y=11).

The region name of the town is "Gardevoir". It is near Wintervale, Southington, and Frostfall, which all have warps.

If you need more information about the town, you can view this post: https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application-ademize.187134/

Because this is a big task I have created a template for any interested people:

1. What is your rank? (I do not discriminate against people who have a lower rank than others, but it is more assuring to have at least a Mayor do the work.)
    2. What experience do you have in terms of clearing land? (Pictures would be helpful, as well as any threads or snapshots proving that you have done good service in the past.)
    3. Why do you think you are the best one at handling this task?
    4. How much will you charge for this service?

2. samiwarbler

samiwarbler Sheep Queen
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +552
  3. Gaming_Rules

Gaming_Rules Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    1. My rank is builder, but I decided to save up to 100,000 so I can rank up essentially straight to mayor (I'm decently close lol)
    2. I have cleared lots of land over the years I have played the craft I always like to do a clean tidy job
    3. As I said over my many years of the craft I have cleared lots of land. I really enjoy building so I can always understand the tall buildings because I have in fact done a project very similar on one of my single player worlds. I also love building underground which requires lots of clearing.
    4. 10,000 would be nice, but I'm always willing to negotiate

btw I do have another friend that could come in and help me no extra cost

#3 Gaming_Rules, Aug 1, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  4. O__O__O__O

O__O__O__O Builder

Ratings:
    +82
    I think 10000 ECD is a fair price; however, I will only pay you after the job has been done (since I cannot guarantee your actions). Are you able to complete the project by August 31, 2019? If you agree to my earlier statements, please copy and paste the document into your reply saying that you agree to the following terms:

The person who will be doing the following job is, at the time of writing, Gaming_Rules: Land Clearing
    Gaming_Rules agrees to complete the task by August 31, 2019. Gaming_Rules agrees to clear out all land in the town of Gardevoir to y=11. Ademize and his/her associates are not responsible for any self-harm, damage, etc. caused by Gaming_Rules and his/her associates (i.e. Ademize will not reimburse any items Gaming_Rules loses during the job). Gaming_Rules is not allowed to alter, delete, remove, destroy, lose, steal, change, or defecate any items/property that has been placed by Ademize or any other owner/member of the region (town). If Gaming_Rules does not complete the job by August 31, 2019 (the determination of completion will be done at least on September 1, 2019), Ademize will not be entitled to pay Gaming_Rules regardless of any partial completion. If necessary, Ademize has the right to file a report against Gaming_Rules to staff if any issues occur.

Keep in mind that you have a right to negotiate the terms of the contract I just displayed. If you do agree to the contract, I will add you as soon as possible to the region (as a member) and you can get started on your job.

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Gaming_Rules

Gaming_Rules Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    The person who will be doing the following job is, at the time of writing, Gaming_Rules: Land Clearing
    Gaming_Rules agrees to complete the task by August 31, 2019. Gaming_Rules agrees to clear out all land in the town of Gardevoir to y=11. Ademize and his/her associates are not responsible for any self-harm, damage, etc. caused by Gaming_Rules and his/her associates (i.e. Ademize will not reimburse any items Gaming_Rules loses during the job). Gaming_Rules is not allowed to alter, delete, remove, destroy, lose, steal, change, or defecate any items/property that has been placed by Ademize or any other owner/member of the region (town). If Gaming_Rules does not complete the job by August 31, 2019 (the determination of completion will be done at least on September 1, 2019), Ademize will not be entitled to pay Gaming_Rules regardless of any partial completion. If necessary, Ademize has the right to file a report against Gaming_Rules to staff if any issues occur.

Keep in mind that you have a right to negotiate the terms of the contract I just displayed. If you do agree to the contract, I will add you as soon as possible to the region (as a member) and you can get started on your job.[/QUOTE]

Also, if you could please add OldManEstabon they are the friend that will help in the completion without any pay from you needed.

6. O__O__O__O

O__O__O__O Builder

Ratings:
    +82
    Also, if you could please add OldManEstabon they are the friend that will help in the completion without any pay from you needed.[/QUOTE]
    That is definetely fine! I can add you and OldManEstabon to the region. Before I add both of you I would like you to agree to the terms and conditions of the job first then I will add you and your friend to the region. :)

7. Gaming_Rules

Gaming_Rules Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0

I agree to these terms and conditions

8. O__O__O__O

O__O__O__O Builder

Ratings:
    +82
    Amazing! I will add you and your partner as members to my region.

9. O__O__O__O

O__O__O__O Builder

Ratings:
    +82
    I have now added the both of you as members so you may start working :)

10. blgordon

blgordon ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +181
    So you want your town cleared down to bedrock basically? I don’t think this builder realizes the work involved in that. Any reason you didn’t go with team world edit? They were able to clear my 200x200 to bedrock in a very short span of time.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  11. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +646
    Don’t scam the builder. 10k to clear to y:11?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  12. blgordon

blgordon ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +181
    I paid around 1.5 mil, if I recall correctly for mine to be done. That was after the mountains were removed. It’s a daunting task.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  13. Budkiss

Budkiss Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +35
    This is the most gross post ive ever seen in my life.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  14. O__O__O__O

O__O__O__O Builder

Ratings:
    +82
    I have recently approached Gaming_Rules and have dismissed him from his job as a pardon from my own free will. I request a thread lock.

Edit: Please do not reply to this thread if you are not interested in applying for the job. Anything that is written that constitutes as off-topic may be used against you as mentioned in https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/forum-rules/. If you do not have anything nice to say, do not say it at all.

I request a thread lock as this thread is getting out of control.

#14 O__O__O__O, Aug 5, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  15. RealRunakilli

RealRunakilli Formerly known as runakilli
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +475
    Locked per user request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.