Loan Extension [CoolManplayzMc]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Tullypup12, Oct 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tullypup12

Tullypup12 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +453
    IGN:
    Tullypup12

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @CoolManPlayzMc

General Purpose of Contract:
    Coolman has yet to pay his loan back and so this is an extension to give him another chance.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I will create a chest in redwood with 8 items in it for 23,750 each.
    (X:-2840, Y:65, Z:-2510)

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @CoolManPlayzMc Will pay $23,750 8 times in this chest, 4 times a week specifically.
    @CoolManPlayzMc will have all $190,000 payed off by October 26th, if somehow he does not pay it off by then a 10k late fee will be applied for 3 days as this is his second attempt. If it is not reached by then I will simply file a complaint.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    <Agreement to these terms, yes or no.>
    I agree
    @Tullypup12

#1 Tullypup12, Oct 11, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  2. LameMan

LameMan The Lamest
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +295
    IGN:
    CoolManPlayzMc

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yee

#2 LameMan, Oct 11, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  3. Fescht

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $25,000,000
    Ratings:
    +361
    @Tullypup12 Can you please list the coordinates of where the chest will be located?

4. Tullypup12

Tullypup12 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +453
  5. Fescht

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $25,000,000
    Ratings:
    +361
    @Tullypup12 Thank you for adding the coordinates of the chest. @CoolManPlayzMc I just need you to re-agree to the contract before I can move forward with the contract.

6. LameMan

LameMan The Lamest

Ratings:
    +295
  7. Fescht

EcoDollars:
    $25,000,000
    Ratings:
    +361
    Please post again using the correct format so that I can confirm the contract.

8. LameMan

LameMan The Lamest

Ratings:
    +295
    IGN:
    CoolManPlayzMc

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yee

9. Fescht

EcoDollars:
    $25,000,000
    Ratings:
    +361
    Thank you for correcting the small error. Remember to take time-stamped screenshots of all transactions!!

Contract Approved - Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.