[Loan Contract]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, Jul 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    IGN:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_, @Ravenwow

General Purpose of Contract:
    The purpose of this contract is for the contract initiator to offer money to the user involved as a loan that is to be paid back in full and with interest.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @_Royal_Vulpes_, agree to lend @Ravenwow $2,000,000ECD as a loan within 24 hours of this contract being accepted. The loan is charged at a one-time 17% MPR(Monthly percentage rate). The total amount of $2,340,000ECD will be due by September 14th, 2020 (11:59 pm US Eastern Time). If I do not meet to the terms of this contract, the contracted will be nullified, and I will accept the punishments deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Ravenwow requested the approved loan of $2,000,000ECD from @_Royal_Vulpes_ that will be given within 24 hours of this contract being accepted. The loan is charged at a one-time 17% MPR(Monthly percentage rate). The total amount of $2,340,000ECD will be due by September 14th, 2020 (11:59 pm US Eastern Time). @Ravenwow must make payments of $292,500(there are 8 installments in the total of this amount) each week (Dates: July 27th, August 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st, September 7th, and 14th). Payments must be made at trade chests located at the Austro-Aurora United Bank on the second floor(East building next to /warp Vienna x:79 y:96 z:808) in Main Rising. If any payment is missed weekly, a late fee of $10,000 will be added to each missed payment. If the full payment is not received by the final due date, a late fee of $60,000 will be added on. If the full payment is not received(including the late fees) by September 16th, 2020 (12:01 am US Eastern Time), it will result in @Ravenwow be given a punishment deemed necessary by ECC Staff.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: Yes, I agree to the terms of this contract.

#1 _Royal_Vulpes_, Jul 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  2. Ravenwow

Ravenwow ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +116
    edit

#2 Ravenwow, Jul 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  3. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    @Ravenwow do you still intend on accepting this contract? @_Royal_Vulpes_ if you both still intend on going forward with this contract, there is one change that I need you to make. The due date for the loan is set to be September 14th, however later you state that "If the full payment is not received(including the late fees) by August 8th, 2020... it will result in @Ravenwow be given a punishment deemed necessary by ECC Staff." In order for me to approve this contract, you need to change the date that the entire loan + late fees are due to be on or after September 14th in order to follow suit with the rest of the contract.

4. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    @Ravenwow and @zr2002, Thank you for noticing that, sorry. It has been corrected

5. Ravenwow

Ravenwow ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +116
    Decided to not take this loan. Please lock.

6. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    @ECC Staff, go ahead and disregard the loan.

7. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    Locked upon request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.