Loan contract

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by joyboy53, May 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joyboy53

joyboy53 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4

link above has chat image of contract terms, agreement, and proof of money sent.

I @joyboy53 loaned 40k ecd to @jkcookiebro to be paid back in one month (6/7/20) at 10% interest for a total of 44k to be paid in return.

2. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Hey @joyboy53

Looking at the screenshot above, you already have an in-game contract that is completely valid in case of breach. They don't require a moderators approval as they are between you and the consenting party and are enforceable if you ever need to file a complaint. We also don't tend to archive your in-game contracts on the forums as they are for your own use in case something goes amiss. You can read more about forum contracts here.

That being said you are more than welcome to make a forum loan contract using the following format in the future.

IGN:

@first_player

Users Involved in this Contract:

@second_player

Terms of the Contract:
    • I will transfer amount ECD to @second_player within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • I will create a chestshop at coordinates in server as an alternative payback method.

• @second_player will transfer amount ECD to @first_player within amount days after receiving the money.
    • Amount ECD of late fees will be applied for every day past the due date.
    • Late fees will cap after amount days, at which point a complaint may be filed.
    I agree to the terms listed above:

I agree.​

As for this contract I will be locking it as you have already made a valid in-game agreement and for the sake of redundancy. In the future feel free to make a contract in the appropriate format using the templates listed here.

Locked-Contract Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.