[Loan Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, Jan 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    IGN:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_, @DonnyTrumpster

General Purpose of Contract:
    The purpose of this contract is for the contract initiator to offer money to the user involved as a loan that is to be paid back in full and with interest and fees(credit risk).

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @_Royal_Vulpes_, agree to lend @DonnyTrumpster $1,100,000ECD as a loan within 24 hours of this contract being accepted. The loan is charged at 35% MPR(Monthly percentage rate) and 12.5% WPR(Weekly Percentage Rate) of the $1,100,000ECD. The total amount $1,622,500ECD will be due by February 18th, 2019(US Eastern Time). If I do not meet to the terms of this contract, the contracted will be nullified, and I will accept the punishments deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @DonnyTrumpster requested the approved loan of $1,100,000ECD from @_Royal_Vulpes_ that will be given within 24 hours of this contract being accepted. The loan is charged at 35% MPR(Monthly percentage rate) and 12.5% WPR(Weekly Percentage Rate) of the $1,100,000ECD. The total amount $1,622,500ECD will be due by February 18th, 2019(US Eastern Time). If no payment is received by the due date, a late fee of $33,000ECD will be added to the full amount due. If no payment is received(including the late fee) by February 21st, 2019(US Time), it will result in a complaint of scamming being filed and @DonnyTrumpster will be given a punishment deemed necessary by ECC Staff.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: Yes, I agree to the terms of this contract!

2. NikNakNoah

NikNakNoah Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    Yes, I agree to the terms of this contract.

3. xHigh420x

xHigh420x ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +46
    @DonnyTrumpster please use the correct format when agreeing to a contract

4. NikNakNoah

NikNakNoah Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    IGN:
    DonnyTrumpster

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree.

#4 NikNakNoah, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  5. xHigh420x

xHigh420x ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +46
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.