[Loan Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by 6_28, Nov 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6_28

6_28
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,658
    IGN:
    @OinkyOverlord

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @xMysto_ and @OinkyOverlord

General Purpose of Contract:
    A $100,000 loan to @xMysto_ paid back with interest.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @OinkyOverlord, agree to lend @xMysto_ $100,000ECD as a loan within 24 hours of this contract being accepted. There is a 15% WPR(Weekly Percentage Rate) and a credit risk fee of 2.5% of the initial $100,000ECD. The total payback amount will be $132,500ECD due by Saturday, December 8th, 2018.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @xMysto_ requested a loan of $100,000ECD from @OinkyOverlord, the money will be sent to him within 24 hours of this contract being accepted. There is a 15% WPR(Weekly Percentage Rate) and a credit risk fee of 2.5% of the $100,000ECD. The total amount owed to @OinkyOverlord is $132,500ECD and is due by December 8th, 2018 (2 weeks time). If no payment is recieved by then, a late fee of $3,000ECD will be added to the full amount due. If no payment is received(including the late fee) by December 11th, 2018 a complaint will be filed against @xMysto_.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I, @OinkyOverlord, agree to the terms.

@xMysto_, please reply using the following format:
    IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#1 6_28, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  2. 1aughter

1aughter Oɾαɳɠҽ GαɱҽAԃɱιɳ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,763
    IGN:
    xMysto_

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: I agree

3. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.