[Loan Contract] SwiftRaptor98 & BigDaddyGlo

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by SwiftRaptor98, Mar 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwiftRaptor98

SwiftRaptor98 Staff Member
    Game Admin Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +289
    IGN: @SwiftRaptor98

Users Involved in this Contract: @bigdaddyglo

Terms of the contract:

Contract Purpose - This contract serves to initiate an agreement between @SwiftRaptor98 and
    @bigdaddyglo for the loaning of $2,000,000 EcoDollars to @bigaddyglo, and to protect both users in the case of failure to maintain agreement by either party.

I, @SwiftRaptor98 will, within 48 hours of the approval of this contract by staff, pay @bigdaddyglo $2,000,000 EcoDollars.

In return, @bigdaddyglo agrees to repay a total sum of $3,800,000 EcoDollars in 3 months, beginning at the time this contract is approved. Due to the fact that there is an upcoming map change, repayment will not be done through a chestshop. Any other means of transferring EcoDollars is acceptable.

If repayment is not completed in full by 11:59 PM EST on the due date, the contract will be considered violated, and a complaint may be filed.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such: I, @SwiftRaptor98, agree.

2. bigdaddyglo

bigdaddyglo President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +2
    I, bigdaddyglo, agree

3. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    Approved. Enjoy your funds!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.