Leaving EcoCityCraft

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xdutchless, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Xdutchless

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +96
    Hey All,

reason:

A couple days ago I lost a magic lvl3 rod from @SirSpuzzy this made me realize that I get a lot of stress from playing ecocitycraft. It also made me realize I want to solve those problems with real money which I don’t have a lot off.

I contacted spuz about this and told him about all the stuff I have and how I could pay him back before I leave EcoCityCraft, i didn’t want to leave without paying.

So we made a deal about this, I have the wizard feature and as part of the deal I am gonna use this a couple of times for spuz, so you will see me online sometimes.

Thank you:

My decision to leave wasn’t easy since I really like the community and the economy aspect of this server. I will miss all of you who helped me and who made me laugh. Everyone thank you for the great 1.5 months.

@andrewkm Thanks for putting a lot of time and effort in making this server great. I have one thing that would make people less upset about new releases. This is testing them before releasing and make them not OP in the beginning. For example the wizard feature, in my opinion you could better release it like it is now(1 /magic only available in the main server, not counting the wizard + features). If that would not have been enough you can always increase it. People like getting “free” upgrades.

Overal you do a great job hosting it. I know the struggles it gives. (I used to co-own a rsps)

Thanks everyone ones again for the great moments I had playing for this short time. I wish you all the best!!

• Friendly Friendly x 13
    • List
  2. NessXXIII

NessXXIII Pushing the Envelope
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    Though we never talked, it’s always sad to see someone leave the community.

I wish you the best and I’m sure if you ever decide to come back, we will be here.

Godspeed
    -Ness

#2 NessXXIII, Jan 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  3. WaffleMan22

WaffleMan22 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    Were sorry you have to leave ECC. I'm still baffled on how you got EcoLegend in less than 2 months tho

4. Karin_88

Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    Very sad to see you go :( Hope you come back sometime in the future!