L1 Mythic Sword - Wolfwoodnyo

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Piquno, Dec 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piquno

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +480
    IGN:

@Piquno

Users Involved in this Contract:

@wolfwoodnyo

General Purpose of Contract:

Sale of a Mythic Sword (#LBY4P44F) for a total of $30 million ECD

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @Piquno will give @wolfwoodnyo the mythic sword (#LBY4P44F) along with ownership upon her agreement and approval of this contract.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @wolfwoodnyo will pay @Piquno 20,000,000 ECD upon approval of this contract.

@wolfwoodnyo will make 4 weekly payments of 2.5m ECD to the chest shop located at /warp Leeds (662/63/-3553)
    If @wolfwoodnyo fails to complete any of these payments by said due dates a 1 week grace period will be given after which the mythic sword must be returned and /owned back to @Piquno unless otherwise agreed in advance.

Payment 1 due date - 29/12/2022
    Payment 2 due date - 05/01/2023
    Payment 3 due date - 12/01/2023
    Payment 4 due date - 19/01/2023

If payment is not completed in full by 11:59 PM EST on each of the due dates (taking the 1 weeks grace period into account), the contract will be considered violated, and a complaint may be filed.

#1 Piquno, Dec 21, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
  2. wolfwoodnyo

wolfwoodnyo Arrrooo!
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +383
  3. wolfwoodnyo

wolfwoodnyo Arrrooo!
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +383
  4. AJCL

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +84
    Thanks for filing this contract! Make sure to take time stamped screenshots of every transaction by double tapping f2.

Contract Approved! Thread Locked/Moved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.