Kennys Job Board & Station 5 Enchants

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by kenny0011, Jul 2, 2020.

1. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

Ratings:
    +816
    Hello there citizen of ECC!

Are you in need of cash? Are you bored of unemployment and want a JOB? Well have I got a deal for you! Kennys Job Boards are now opening up on the top floor of /warp station5! I will pay you lots of money to get me items that otherwise I am too lazy to get myself! I will pay top dollar for various items, and will periodically change what I need depending on my needs! I am currenlty buying:
    - All mining loot
    - All fish
    - Dirt
    - Soul Sand
    - Quartz
    - Glowstone
    - Cobblestone
    If you got any of that, come on down to /warp station5 and sell me it for some of the best prices on the server!

And if that doesn't excite you enougth, every week, the top worker for Kennys Job Board will win the Hero of the Soviet Union medal Worker of the Week for whoever sells me the most stuff during that week!! Not only will your name be forever remembered and immortalised, you will also win an Official Station5 BellCoin and certificate of authentication personally signed by me, as a way of expressing my thanks!
    [​IMG]

In addition, Station5 now stocks the finest enchanted tools to help you on the endevour, of various tiers. Not only do we stock all types of max tools, but also now stock our patented MinMax™©® Tools! On a budget and can't quite afford a full max tool? No worries! With our MinMax™©® Tools you get all the beneficts of max tools just without the bells and whistles! Current MinMax™©® Tools include:
    MinMax™©® Fortune Pick: Fortune III & Unbreaking III
    MinMax™©® Silk Pick: Silk Touch & Unbreaking III
    MinMax™©® Shovel: Efficiency V and Unbreaking III
    MinMax™©® Sword: Sharpness V, Looting III & Unbreaking III

Want something else enchanted? No worries! Just contact me and Ill add any enchant for a price!

So what else are you waiting for? Come on down today to /warp station5 on all main servers!

BUY STUFF CHEAP /WARP STATION5
    SELL ME CRAP I NEED AT PRICES I CAN AFFORD /WARP STATION5
    GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

lazy link: tinyurl.com/ECCStation5

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • List
    #1 kenny0011, Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  2. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident

Ratings:
    +816
    Previous workers of the week

1st Worker of the Week - @GoProDojoTM (02/07/2020 - 05/07/2020)

#2 kenny0011, Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  3. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident

Ratings:
    +816
    Station 5 Now has an offical soundtrack! Check out our first track in the album "Station Down Under" for free!

4. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident

Ratings:
    +816
    First off, congratulations to @GoProDojoTM for being the first ever Station5 Worker of the Week, and winning the first BellCoin! You're prize is located at /warp kennysworld on main just you your left as you warp!

I've added some new stuff to what I'm buying for this week. In addition to dirt and soul sand, I'm also buying quartz, glowstone, oak logs and cobblestone. So see today if you can be this weeks Station5 Worker of the Week!

Finally, as a special release, the fine guys at Station5Vevo have released the second track to the OFFICAL SOUNDTRACK to Station5. Give it a listen today while grinding those building materials for me!

5. GoProDojo

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +271
    epic gamer moment