Kenny's Crop Farm - 100x200 Multi-Crop Farm For Just $3000

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by kenny0011, Aug 4, 2020.

1. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

Ratings:
    +816
    ~~Kenny's Crop Farm~~
    [​IMG]

After months of silence, I am now proud and ready to announce the opening of Kenny's Crop Farm. A large multi crop farm containing all farmable crops (Nether wart, wheat, beetroot, carrots and potatoes). We are currently just over 20 rows of each crop, at about 100x200, however already have plans to expand all crops to eventually 200x200. And you can get lifetime access for just $3000!

~~Key Features~~

- One of the cheapest perms for crop farms on all servers, at just $3000 for life!

- 200x100 of each major crop type (nether wart, wheat, beetroot, carrots and potatoes).
    - Rows make replanting significanly less daunting.
    - Sell chests at beginning or rows allows for maximum potential of money making!
    - Beautiful unique design creates a postitive atmoshpere for grinding.
    - Easy access from any server. Simple /warp and going through portals will take you straight to farm.
    - Offline payment system allowing for easy purchase of perms, even when offline.
    - Dedicated alt rail means crops will continually grow

~~How To Get To Farm~~

Using the power of portal magic, getting to the farm is easy, and can be done from any server. Simply do /warp kennysworld and head though the portal to get to the main hub of the farm, then continue straight ahead to get to the farm floors.

**Image may not exactly match that of ingame at this time**
    [​IMG]

~~How To Purchase Perms~~

The easiest way to purchase perms to the farm is simply catch me online and pay me then. However, if I am not online, you can still purchase perms via a chestshop to right, and I will add you to the farm when I am next online!

~~Tool Purchase and Rentals~~
    Kenny's farm also offers a small area for the purchase of fortune 3 tools, as well as the renal of star tools. This can be found to the right of the portal locations in the hephaestus hub. If you got a star hoe and wish to partner with me, just reach out! I am currently offering rental spots for free so nows your chance!

~~Farm Rules~~
    1. Please replant all crops. Failure to do so may result in loss of perms to the farm, or, in extreme cases, a grief report to be filed resulting in a server ban.

2. Please keep local chats appropriate. As farm is under a spawn town, local chat overlaps with spawn local. As such, please be mindful of this.

3. Please keep to your row. If someone else is currently harvesting a row, please avoid running behind and picking up their crops without their permission.

Any quieres, please do not hesitate to contact me (@kenny0011) ingame, on the forums or via discord.

~~Members List~~

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 kenny0011, Aug 4, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I’m afk right now, but I am totally interested in access :)

If I forget to message you ingame, do not hesitate to message me

3. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident

Ratings:
    +816
    While only being open for 48 hours, and I have already been blown away by the response to the farm. For everyone who has purchased perms, a huge thank you!

The alt rail is now set up and has a dedicated alt running it to ensure that crops remain growing as much as possible!

I have also opened up a small area to the left of the portals for future star hoe rentals. At this time, I have now partnered with @Karin_88's star tool rental buisness, and for very reasonale rates it is possible to rent a star hoe! Any questions and quieries about this should be directed at @Karin_88

Furthermore, if you are intrested in setting up a rental chest, feel free to contact me.

As for the future, my current aim is to get the surface of hephaestus (the town that the farm is actually located) completed, and then work on expanding the farm even more.

That's about it for now. Again thanks to everyone that has shown intrest in this porject. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. GeorgiePOORgie

GeorgiePOORgie Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +137
    Hey!
    I’d like to rent my star hoe at the farm as well. I’ll be looking for you in game.
    Farm looks great too I love the design.

5. o0SchnetzleR0o

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +58
    kenny you havent add me to the members list

6. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident

Ratings:
    +816
    ~~Kenny's Crop Farm Update 14/09/2020~~
    Thread should now be fully updated with all members. If I have missed you, just let me know!

Some of the more eagle eyed of you might have noticed the planned farm expansion is starting to go ahead, with 8 new rows of netherwart being installed at the moment (bringing the netherwart floor to just under 150x200!). Once warts are finished, I intend to start work on carrot, potato, wheat, and beetroot floors (in that order)

Initially, while these new areas will be accessible, they may not have the same features as the current parts of the farm (i.e. may not initally have sell chests, and cannot garentee alt loading). As such, think of it more as an early access to the new expansions :)

Finally, this is a large project, and I need your help! The easiest way to help me is to sell crops to the sell chests at the end of the rows. These are competetively priced to not hamper your money making per hour (due to cutting down on time sorting out / selling crops), and it really helps me fund this project. Alternatively, I am currently looking at buying a few key materials (mostly glowstone, sand and glass), so if you got any floating around, feel free to send me a ping and I'll arrange a good deal for it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident

Ratings:
    +816
    ~~Kenny's Crop Farm Update 27/12/2020~~
    As alluded to in recent ingame mails, the farm has now been completely replotted. This was to allow for greated flexibility in management of the farm. With new plots system in place, customised messages for both members and non members of the farm are given, the "greeting-title" shown in the rest of the town will no longer appear when teleporting back into the farm (great for if you are constantly teleporting in and out of farm), as well as a few minor changes, such as improved way of temp closing the farm in the event of grief. Should any issues come up with new flags then please contact me!

Additionally, this change in plots allows for the potential of bringing in additional farm managers who can add people to the farm, without fear of changing of flags within the town. This is still very early days in planning however, but with future changes to how the portal system will be implimented, I am also (soon) going to be allowing certain portals to be connect directly to the entrace portal in the farm (should there be any intrest in it!). This change _should_ be able to work from any server.

As for expansions, 2 of the 5 floors are now complete, with the thrid one currently being under construction. Once the expansion is complete, I will be increasing the cost of farm perms, so if you are not yet a member, now is the perfect chance to join!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. rh2wilson

rh2wilson Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +91
    Sign me up Kenny. The farm looks great and I'd like to get in at the ground level (see what I did there?). Also, if there are any materials that you need for the farm, let me know and I'll put you on my preferred customer list at my Wolftown shop.

rh2wilson

9. WaffleMan22

WaffleMan22 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    Best farm on the server! Worth the 3k! 1 question tho, how do you collect revenue if people sell at your chests like a lot?

10. ldeclan

ldeclan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    please add ldeclan to the paid list. thanks much, love the farm and it is so profitable :)

11. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    For each prestige, things in /sell hand are sold for 10% more. As Kenny has 2 prestige levels, he can sell things for 20% more than the base value. So, he's probably paying you a little bit more than server value for the goods, say 10%, which he can then sell for a profit as he has another 10% margin of profit due to him having 2 prestige levels, totaling at 20%. So, you make money, and Kenny makes money. It's a win-win!

12. MrKinki

MrKinki Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Id love to join whenever anyone has the chance :)