JNB Loans - Contract

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by jassimq, Feb 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jassimq

jassimq Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +307
    IGN:
    @jassimq

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @random_yak, @jassimq

General Purpose of Contract:
    Loan

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • To give @random_yak $26,000,000 ecd within 24 hours of this contract’s approval.
    • To set up a trade chest located at X: 1704 Y: 71 Z: -8684 in Main north selling 1 oak plank for 1,000,000 ECD in which @random_yak can use to make the agreed 3 payments totaling ($3,000,000 ECD) a week and a total of ($33,000,000) over 11 weeks
    • To agree that if @random_yak misses a payment, the contract will remain valid however they will incur a 250,000 ECD late fee per week missed, for up to two weeks maximum

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • To pay 3,000,000 ECD per week for 11 consecutive weeks totaling to 33,000,000 ECD to the trade chests located at X: 1704 Y: 71 Z: -8684 in Main north in Main on each Wednesday by 11:59 UTC starting when i receive the 26,000,000 ECD
    • For each payment missed a late-week fee of 250,000 ECD will be added to the total of the loan with a limit of up to 500,000 ECD.
    • If more than 2 payments are missed, then @jassimq has the right to keep all the payments made from @random_yak and @jassimq can file a complaint requesting the rest of the money if an agreement cannot be met.
    • Failure to complete late payments will also result in a breach of contract
    • Failure to complete payment in time will also result in a breach of contract

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I, @jassimq agree.

#1 jassimq, Feb 3, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  2. random_yak

random_yak Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +3
    I, random_yak agree to the above.

3. jassimq

jassimq Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +307
    I @jassimq agree to the new terms
    (made a typo)

4. random_yak

random_yak Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +3
    I, random_yak agree to the new terms.

5. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    Contract Approved!

Make sure to double tap F2 for all relevant information.:)

Locked / Moved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.