Jerry, The Dirt

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by EpicMax13, Oct 8, 2011.

1. EpicMax13

EpicMax13 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Me and my friend were discussing what we were planning to do with our future EcoDollars. We decided that later on (months from now) we will be making a city! We were then discussing what we would name our city. When a wonderful idea came to my friend's (potenza923) mind. He just said "Jerry!" in one of those voices you here from those 7 year olds at a birthday party who just got a new pokemon game. I was like *facepalm* and he explained. This is the backstory we came up with.

There once lived a piece of dirt in Minecraft named Jerry. He was not just any kind of dirt, he was a special piece of dirt. Jerry lived in the house of EpicMax13 and Potenza923 in the city of Berlin. (He has a sign or name tag on him so he does not get lost) Jerry has a friend named Stringy, who is a string. He also has a friend named Carl who is a llama with a hat.

Now you are probably wondering why Jerry is so special. Jerry is the Dirtator. of all pieces of Dirt. Jerry will be getting a village soon, name JerryVille. In the center, will be a statue of Jerry.

Jerry's Family

Jerry has a son, named Jerry Jr. who is currently being taught how to be a proper Dirtator. He has a daughter, named Pinky who is a Pink wool piece.

Jerry's backstory is in the early stages, as we just thought of it, we will be making it longer, (hopefully) hope you enjoyed!

P.S. This town will not be made for a while, as I just got rez and im waiting for my friend to get it and for mayor and stuff, but when it is being made, you will know the wonderful backstory, of Jerry, the Dirtator of Minecraft!

P.S.S If you did not facepalm or facedesk or facekeyboard or any other type of action that includes your face being slammed against an inanimate object, while reading this, then consult a doctor.

2. gumland44

gumland44 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I didnt facepalm, I facePLAMed. :D

3. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    *facefloor* *facewall* *facedesk* *facecloset* *facedoor*