Jdawger's Build Projects 2020-2021 Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jdawger, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    ',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',','
    Jdawger's Official
    Building Projects
    Winter 2020 - 2021

,',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',

It's that time again for me to announce what I'm building in ECC and the major plans I have for December 2020 and the entirety of 2021. Welcome to the fourth yearly thread!

Past Threads:
    Build Projects 2020
    Build Projects 2019
    Build Projects 2018

Everything returns from the past year, except Ponyville + Sweet Apple Acres is being bumped out of the queue in favor of completing Canterlot. It is not planned on being worked on in 2021.

Here are the projects lined up for the rest of 2020 and 2021:

1.) Canterlot (Project: Brohoof)
    The Canterlot Project is nearing it's second year of official building and remains the main project going into 2021! Canterlot is a 25+ town project that spans give or take an imperfect 800x1600 area of main, and represents the fictitious capitol city of Equestria in the MLP universe!

I will be releasing a separate update thread for Canterlot on it's official second birthday and will link it later!

Edit: here it is
    [​IMG]

2.) The ECCMuseum (Cyan Empire / ECCMuseum)
    The ECCMuseum continues to be the premiere and primary museum of ECC's Main City Network! It has it's own thread where quarter-yearly updates are posted, but I will post a complete list of what is currently planned:
    - New exhibits will be created for event items, including the return of an old ECCMuseum Classic: The Secret Santa Workshop (for the Christmas Lored Items)
    - Paths will be created in 2021
    - Similar to the God Tool Exhibit, a Star Tool Exhibit will be made somewhere since there are some star tools that aren't God Tools.
    [​IMG]

3.) Cydonia (Cyan Empire)
    Cydonia is the first spawn town of the entire Main Server/Network! In 2021, Cydonia is getting a new airship finally and might be updated with new blocks (since quartz bricks exist now)! In addition, the Cydonia/Nymeria partnership is still in effect, so the landscaping merge is still planned (in addition, I will be working with forkknife to do the same there).
    [​IMG]

4.) The Crystal Empire [aka The Frozen North] (Project: Brohoof)
    As is added pretty much every year, The Crystal Empire is still on the radar for the future once Canterlot is completed. Since the Ponyville Mega-Project is on super hiatus, it officially got moved to be the second project in-line for Project: Brohoof. With how things are going, in 2021, it might just have the towns set, but you never know!
    [​IMG]

5.) Hellmare (Cyan Empire / Fallout Equestria Series)
    As a fresh new project, Hellmare is the first town in the Fallout Equestria Series of towns and is aimed to be a predominately netherwart farm.

"The Hellmare" is one of the wasteland titles given to Littlepip, the protagonist of Fallout Equestria, when she was in the slave town of Fillydelphia. It is the perfect name for the wart farm since warts come from the hellscape that is the nether.

"Red Eyes was no longer my dark and twisted reflection... he was my reflection. I was a monster. I hadn't even been forced. I did it because I was mad. If anything, he was better than me." (Littlepip, chapter 35)"

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #1 Jdawger, Dec 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  2. VelvetRemedy

VelvetRemedy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +22
    Can’t wait to work with you on the Crystal Empire! My absolute favorite location from the show!

3. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
  4. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    I wonder what Jdawger is up to now.....:whistling:

[​IMG]

5. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    A new, fifth project has been added for the year!