Jdawger's Build Projects 2019-2020 Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jdawger, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    |--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|
    Jdawger's Official
    Building Projects
    Winter 2019 - 2020

|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|

Happy New Decade ECC! With the new year comes the next wave of build projects by @Jdawger and the rest of the Brohoof Build Team (@Iamjustapony @VelvetRemedy @FalloutEquestria )
    First off, updates on previous year's Thread

- The Cyan Empire -
    Active?
    *Cydonia has been completed for the time being
    - Project: Make This Castle a Home - Merged with another project

- The Equestrian Wasteland - Canceled for Main City
    - Memorial Stadium - Hiatus

Quick Rundown on what each major project is
    Project: Brohoof is the building of the many worlds from the MLP universe. Back in 2014, I, @Jdawger , was a part of the build team for the biggest MLP Minecraft server of all time. I primarily specialized in creating the world of Fallout: Equestria, however I did do some work on the other main worlds such as Canterlot, The Crystal Empire, The Moon, and worked on one of the old spawns. I left the team mid/late 2014, and then the server shut down in 2015. Being a part of the team, the owner sent me almost every archived world, build, and schematic to do with as I pleased (this included the rebuilding of them in another server if I so choose). The goal of Project: Brohoof is to recreate most/all of these worlds in ECC for everyone to enjoy. Joined by @Iamjustapony & @VelvetRemedy on the build team, and my alt account @FalloutEquestria to write the lore books and literally just stand in one place to make grass grow, this project aims to be the grandest project that ECC has to offer.

The Cyan Empire is a pure ECC project started by me (@Jdawger ) back in 2015-2016. In 2017, @Iamjustapony joined with the building of the ECCMuseum and @VelvetRemedy joined me in a private world to build the builds (since I got him banned from ECC at the time lol). The Cyan Empire is ever evolving, from the Coco Museum of 2016, to the ECCMuseum of 2017-early 2018, to the current town of Cydonia. This project aims to create towns and builds that are more than great looking pieces, giving the community places to live, shop, have competitions & events, and preserve the history & lore of the ECC server.

The ECCMuseum is a legacy town that is dedicated to preserving ECC history and quirks that make the server unique. Started in 2017 on Old Main by @Jdawger and @Iamjustapony (with @VelvetRemedy joining two weeks before Old Main became Archive), this has been a player-favorite with many people wanting to help out. Check out the modern thread here.

The Projects lined up for 2020:
    1.) The Canterlot Project - Project: Brohoof
    Returning from last year's project thread, Canterlot returns as the main project for this year. The capitol of the fictitious world of Equestria, this regal city from the MLP universe is ruled by the two royal sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Featuring many buildings from the various episodes of the show, including, but not limited to: The Canterlot Castle, Canterlot Tower, the Grand Galloping Gala, The Royal Guard Tower, and too many shops and homes for the lavish citizens.

On the anniversary of the first town placement of Canterlot, there will be a link to a separate thread celebrating the build thusfar.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2.) The Frozen North - Project: Brohoof
    Officially known as The Crystal Empire, this project is centered on buildings of crystal and ice. Appearing at the start of the third season of MLP, this empire was once ruled by the Shadow King, King Sombra, before he banished the entire empire to the Frozen North for 1000 years. Now ruled and liberated by Princess Cadence, this bright empire shines as a beacon of love in the northern wasteland of Equestria.
    [​IMG]
    3.) The Ponyville Project + Sweet Apple Acres - Project: Brohoof
    There is a sweet little quiet town south of Canterlot where rural Earth Ponies live out their normal lives. Here, Princess Celestia's student, Twilight Sparkle, goes to prepare for the Summer Sun Celebration, only to discover a conspiracy regarding an evil being called Nightmare Moon. She meets five friends and together save Equestria from the darkness. Ponyville is the main setting for MLP where Twilight and her friends go on adventures and learn the magic of friendship.

As of the time of this thread's creation, the only builds that are conformed are the main town of Ponyville and the first extended aspect, Sweet Apple Acres. The Everfree Forest expansion is currently not being planned.

[​IMG]
    4.) The ECCMuseum - ECCMuseum / The Cyan Empire
    It's time to officially announce a classic project from the original [archive] days of ECC! The ECCMuseum is a museum town dedicated to preserving the lored items and player heads of ECC for future builders to enjoy. Unlike the old archive ECCMuseum that had multiple buildings and a Christmas village, the new main city ECCMuseum will (at the moment) just focus on the main museum building that I created many years ago (the one posted below) and will focus on the lored/special items of the current main server.

[​IMG]

#1 Jdawger, Dec 2, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  2. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Reserved

3. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Reserved2

4. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Thanks to @LaggyTryHard , I have returned to updating this thread for the first time in months.

After many many months of keeping this project semi-secret, I am pleased to announce that I have added an old ECC classic/favorite as the fourth project.

Welcome back to the current main server, The ECCMuseum!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    How the heck do you get those curves on the roofs, it looks so smooth

6. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Which project?

7. Loowaa

Loowaa ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +91
    Wow, these builds makes me wanna delete all my towns and start over, looking fucking awesome all of them!

8. LaggyTryHard

Ratings:
    +964
    In the second pic of the Canterlot Project :D

9. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I’m really bad at replying lol. They’ve been a [insert word here] to rebuild. I don’t know how to explain it since I wasn’t the one who originally built the towers (I primarily built the underground crystal mines), but there are a few built already if you want to check them out.

10. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Ok, I’ve been having people ask me if I’m still building on ECC. Here’s my answer: yes I am. I took a hiatus break because of Covid (plus lack of motivation), but I am basically back.

Here’s what’s going to be happening in the near future:
    - Cydonia is going to (finally) be polished again for the first time since before 1.15. The compass tower was never actually completed for some reason, so while I update some of those blocks, I’m going to complete it. Also, I’m going to be (hopefully) working with Cydonia’s neighbors to create a much better looking transition between towns (and hopefully get that damned spawn town subway that has been on hiatus for years built).
    - Canterlot is finally going to be started up again. I have obtained an Eff7 pickaxe, so I won’t be frustrated when clearing out all that land. At this point, the mountain is going to be layed out and hopefully chipped away.
    -ECCMuseum is going on semi-hiatus. At this point in time, there isn’t anything pertinent. This could change drastically in the near future, but for now, that’s where it sits.

11. LaggyTryHard

Ratings:
    +964
    crap...

12. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Haha. It’s not just the town you’re working on lol. Plus, I have an idea how I can make it work

13. LaggyTryHard

Ratings:
    +964
    just a heads up theres gonna be a straight up mountain-ish terrain in the back of the town (the currently un-terraformed area)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Ok. Thanks for the heads up. I will plan accordingly