Jdawger's Build Projects 2018-2019 Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jdawger, Nov 9, 2018.

1. VelvetRemedy

VelvetRemedy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +22
  2. Eastemnet

Eastemnet Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    An incredible and inspiring goal! Good luck!

3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Wait, an update?! Yes!

Major changes are happening with Cydonia:
    - For starters, the Cydonian Market is going away. This is for a couple reasons: Space for the next things getting built and lack of interest. It might be rebuilt somewhere else, maybe.
    + In place of the Cydonian Market is going to be the Canterlot Airship. This is moved from the original build spot (Compass) and will feature a new, more show accurate design.
    = The old airship design will be in the Compass, but will instead be for the Cyan Empire (Hopefully coming soon).

And finally, Canterlot updates as well:
    Lots of big builds and new areas to build came up since the last update; after some other build projects I did for the ECC community, another area will be unlocked (Tavern District); and finally mapped out how the Canterlot Caves (as seen in the Season 2 finale of MLP) will fit in the grand scheme of the project (Canterlot Caves were my part of Canterlot on the old server, but was a separate world/warp seeing as how the original project's base was at y=2)

Plus, stay tuned for a global project update that will be happening for my future building in ECC.

4. rh2wilson

rh2wilson Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +91
    The Cydonia Compass is the most amazing thing I've personally seen in Minecraft. Awesome.

Let me know if I can help in some way. I'm not much of a builder, but I can be resourceful when it comes to getting materials etc.

5. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Holy crap, we did it!
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/thre...he-month-on-main-cydonia.188883/#post-1033502

Cydonia officially became the 3rd town to receive the "Town of the Month" Award! If you haven't seen it yet, please do, it took a lot of time and effort to make for y'all to enjoy.

Thank you to everyone who did help the town get this achievement, this achievement is for y'all as well:
    @VelvetRemedy and @Iamjustapony for helping me with all my builds in Cydonia, especially the compass tower

@oreo1227 for being that co-owner who may or may not come back to ECC, but still supports all my projects irl.

@FalloutEquestria for being the best test account to test how well people without features could enjoy it.

@Orangel for creating the version of the Lilac Sky that sits in Cydonia's western edge (he probably won't see this since he probably never heard of ECC, but still need to give him credit)

Sere for giving us permission to remix their compass tower.

And of course, everyone who kept me building on with their support both with encouragement and donations
    Special shoutout to @Videowiz92 @jmichael214 @BuildsByGideon @_Royal_Vulpes_ and @block_crusher for being some of the greatest catalysts for the project, and especially kept me building on!

#25 Jdawger, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  6. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    Congrats again on Cydonia being chosen as town of the month for September 2019! :D