Item Loan

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Lopporit, Jan 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    IGN: @arealbunny

Users Involved in this Contract: @Jdawger

Terms of the contract:

Contract Purpose - This contract serves to initiate the borrowing of and exchange of rare items.

@Jdawger agrees to allow @arealbunny to borrow his Repeating Command Block and Minecart with Command Block. @Jdawger will give these two items to @arealbunny within 24 hours of this contract's approval and @arealbunny will be required to return these items to @Jdawger within 24 hours of the Scavenger Hunt event ending. This will make the items due back to @Jdawger by 11:59 PM EST on January 15th.

In return, @arealbunny will pay @Jdawger a $2,000,000 ECD commission for borrowing these items (this will be forum transferred to Jdawger within 24 hours of this contract's approval), as well as donate these six items to @Jdawger for display at the ECC Museum. The items will be given to @Jdawger alongside the command block items when they are returned.

If any of the terms of this contract are violated by either party, the contract will be consider violated and a complaint may be filed.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum: I, @arealbunny, agree.

#1 Lopporit, Jan 13, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2023
  2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
  3. RealRichNixon

RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +395
    @Jdawger @arealbunny

Contract approved.

Be sure to take relevant screenshots with timestamps.
    Let myself or another staff member know if you need anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.