Investment Contract

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by DoctorDavro, May 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoctorDavro

DoctorDavro Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +75
    The purpose of this contract is to lay out the details of an investment being made by @UnicornBanana49 towards @CP3fan1 's blind auction. The event will feature $2.5 million in prizes, $1.25 million of which is being invested by @UnicornBanana49 .

The return for this investment will be approximately 50% of all revenue from the event back to @UnicornBanana49 . If every locker is not bid on by the end of the auction period, the original investment will remain in tact and we will attempt to do the event again the following weekend. If the event has not been completed by June 10th, 2020, @CP3fan1 will then owe @UnicornBanana49 $1,250,000 via payment plan. (This is due to the nature of the event, which prevents the investment from being kept in liquid cash form.)

Hereby agreeing to this contract, @UnicornBanana49 agrees to pay @CP3fan1 $1,250,000 ECD on 5/8/2020 and receive 50% of the income from the event that is planned for 5/10/2020. If the event does not happen for whatever reason, the investment will go into hiatus until 6/10/2020, at which time it will be declared void and @CP3fan1 will then have to work out a payment plan to return the money to @UnicornBanana49

2. UnicornBanana49

UnicornBanana49 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +26
    I agree to the terms of this contract and will send the funds immedietly

3. UnicornBanana49

UnicornBanana49 Builder

Ratings:
    +26
    As it turns out I can't contact him right now, but I will pay as soon as possible.

4. UnicornBanana49

UnicornBanana49 Builder

Ratings:
    +26
    After discussion, I'll be paying once the contract is approved

5. Dare2Dream

Dare2Dream ex smol bean
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +313
    Unfortunately, an event like this cannot be enforced by the server. You are more than welcome to hold this event, but we cannot regulate the profits generated by something like this.

Contract Denied. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.