Denied Inventory Filter

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DrowningInPizza, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    Minecraft Name:
    DrowningInPizza
    Suggestion:
    A command to filter what you pick up in your inventory. I was somewhere else and they had the command /if. Basically what it did was there was a green glass and a red glass at the bottom. If the green glass was selected you could shift click items into the inventory filter and it would only PICK UP what you put into the filter. The red glass was the opposite, you would pick up everything EXCEPT the items in the inventory filter. If you had nothing in the filter and it was set on green, youd pick up everything, nothing in and set on red, youd pick up nothing.
    Reason:
    Mcmmo skills drop alot of pointless shit, mushrooms, discs, cocoa beans. Not to mention stone is worth absolutely nothing now.
    Other Information:
    Could potentially be a new feature, I know I'd personally pay for it. Or perhaps it could replace disposal signs?
    Link to this plugin/Is this a custom addition?:
    I really have no knowledge on plugins and the works, so if this is not possible I'm a-ok with that, it's just something i experienced before and absolutely loved.

2. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    This won't come to ECC due to the fact it aids in automation. It's popular on other servers due to the fact they don't have to maintain a stable economy.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.