Incorrect Booklet Completion Score

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by KiwiAngelTwist, Mar 13, 2019.

1. KiwiAngelTwist

KiwiAngelTwist EcoMaster
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +202
    I was checking on the Stats page for VMR to see how many items I "completed" (aka getting 1000 of those items) and the score was 4/409. I just went through the booklet ingame and I've completed 19 so far, many of those weeks and weeks ago. I didn't know how it was updated, so I'm reporting it as maybe an error? Or a bug if it's supposed to be automatic?

2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    It has been down quite a while now unfortunately. I believe andrew has said somewhere in time that he will get to it someday but that it is not a priority right now.
    I will also warn you that the "booklet status" command will bring results but they are not accepting applications for the vmr booklet medal at this time. The last one accepted was a couple of weeks ago and then it changed and is being evaluated.

3. KiwiAngelTwist

KiwiAngelTwist EcoMaster
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +202
    I actually just like getting "1000" of each item :D I doubt I will ever get 1 of each to get the forum medal. But thank you for letting me know, Admiral.

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    The booklet needs to be totally reworked.
    I will have our developer look into this when he gets a chance. Currently have a few other things on our plate, but it will be done.

5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    @KiwiAngelTwist
    @AdmiralD

Our develop has pretty much re-worked and re-written the entire booklet in a far better way.
    Nearly all bugs should be fixed, however keep in mind, this is fresh code, as such, please report any issues you find.

Best to report via new thread in https://ecocitycraft.com/help

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List