How did you meet your best friend on ECC?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SparklyPotato2, Jun 11, 2013.

1. SparklyPotato2

SparklyPotato2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +287
    Hello ECC members! I am wondering how you met YOUR bff on ECC :) FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR STORY BELOW! ;)

My best friend is vtnick. We became friends when one day I was advertising "I build nice houses for cheap! PM ME". Vtnick pmed me and tpd me to a small plot in his town. I began building and after I was done he payed me and asked if I wanted to do another. Another turned into many and I eventually became the town architect:) vtnick was a HUGE HUGE HUGE role model for me on ECC. He helped me get mayor and ALWAYS gives me advice:) I hope you guys have such an amazing friend as I do! So post below!

#1 SparklyPotato2, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  2. rabidworm

rabidworm Super Waffle!
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +377
    Sitomo. Combination of being a moderator, back in the good old days, and playing red rose bandage with him :p

3. SparklyPotato2

SparklyPotato2 Builder

Ratings:
    +287
  4. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    I have a few very very good friends on ECC. My best friend on ECC would have to be Core_Diver though. I met him In RL because we went to the same college freshman year and both lived on the same floor of the same dorm. He introduced me to minecraft and I introduced him to ECC.

5. snowbleie

snowbleie Builder

Ratings:
    +110
    We met in 6th grade.....
    Aint dat da truf
    Itsa_Spenca

6. FiFyFoFumOtter

FiFyFoFumOtter does NOT eat mayo on chipotle burritos
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +173
  7. Itsa_Spenca

Itsa_Spenca Builder

Ratings:
    +176

dat so b dat troof

8. Itsa_Spenca

Itsa_Spenca Builder

Ratings:
    +176
    I met office in global after an Orchestra concert :3 him and I play violin and now we're besties :D

9. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
    Although he doesn't play anymore (sadface) John791 would be my best friend on ECC. We met when he accidentally said an abbreviation of a bad word (I'm not telling you which, it's not nesscary) to my sister (MoofinK) who I think at the time was active and he got banned. He knew I was her sister and wanted me to help him get unbanned (Of which I did.) and we started playing together a lot and now we've known each other for 1 1/2 years. :) I wish he still played, but when I asked him on Skype if he wanted to play again he said no :/. Sucks really, but meh, I can survive without him. :p

10. drgreer7

drgreer7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    Well my first one was Jonathan_Bickley . Now he is not very active and I do not see him very much. I met him when I figured out about plots and asked to buy one. We had to go through the wild to get to his town (this was 2 years ago when the wild never got reset). He gave me a plot and eventually we took down our houses left the town a bit out and after being griefed made a town now called ardim (if you want to know more about it I am trying to write a minecraft book so pm me in game). My second one is ThorOfAngels . She is also being a bit less active but is more active than Jonb (we called him that because his friend was called Jonathon_Elliot who was Jone). I met her through a storage wars hosted by tyler981981 who is inactive. After buying her locker we went up to the town and I talked to the main town member/mayors. I bought a plot from her and then a while later she made the town sphere3 which I now own. Well I am not sure if it is me but everyone I met and get to know becomes inactive. I do not know why (or if it is me) but it just happens.

#10 drgreer7, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  11. Odoterm

Odoterm Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +36
    I suck.

12. officepwnz123

officepwnz123 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,024
    AINT DAT DA TRUFFFFFFF

13. ThorOfAngels

ThorOfAngels Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Wow this is a tough one... I originally joined ECC because of my friend Ichorou5 (inactive) and friends Hamma_Jamma (inactive) and VilliamShakes. (slightly active) After buy VilliamShakes plot and ultimately growing tired of being alone, (I was always on at night and no one else would be!) I ran into IcYrFiRe...(Can't remember the rest sadly) who sold me a plot in their town. Met jesus9o9 (slightly active) drad99 (banned :() and Nateyeabuddy (active) and others who really helped me feel at home on ECC. :) I became more acclimated to the ECC lifestyle and would spend hours on it. One day, our town "Redemption" was griefed. Very... very badly. To the point that things didn't look like they'd return to normal any time soon. I ultimately "abandoned" my home and the town and sort of became a hobo. After meeting up with drad99 again, he told me of his town, "Sphere 2" and I moved on in to the hotel that had been abandoned there. After hard work and determination, I bought land directly next to drad99's and built my own town. Just recently sold that town to my good friend drgreer7 and now I shall be a hobo somewhat again until I have more time to spend on ECC. (Maybe to get President someday.) And that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D Love ECC!!!! ECC 4EVAR!

14. Intellectualist

Intellectualist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +470
    I have no idea. Can't remember a thing. 4tee you remember when we first knew each other?

15. 4tee

4tee Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +22
    hmm.... The only time we first properly talked to each other was when you accepted me to be a co-mayor of newsilver.. But from then, we've done a lot together.

16. Intellectualist

Intellectualist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +470
    I'm pretty sure there was something before that...I recall only offering you co-mayor to newsilver because I knew you before then and trusted you to the position. Not sure how i knew you though, did you have a plot in doetinchem?

17. Starleana

Starleana Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +854
    ...um... well... i met Ducky_Momo16 some where else... and i liked his name... 12345shane, we live really close, um, mcg1 i did a drawing for her... Tommy_T... wtf idk how we became friends, officepwnz123.... we just became friends? um, Beth_The_Pirate and i like vampires... errrr, nitro172 and chocolatecheese1 are my co mayors, so, um, revanrose6 i think u helped me with something...? vengfulbacon & SoaringPanda we are builder buddies, highdaftgirl u gave me awesome blocks for who kn0ws why, lol, every one else, just, idk became friends... dats pretty much it. :I

18. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    Starleana we live really close and started talking... alot... midgetmonkey10 we are friends irl! Mr_Doom_Bringer i said pumpkin farming was too laggy so u offered to work for me and you've made me over 100k since that month and a half ago Mardigan_The_Mad you evicted me from your town rabidworm you gave me farm perms monkeyBUTT244 i dont remember... other than your name is awesome :D zardgyer AKA Warlic AdventureQuest for life! pbrassat17 I offered to help you with your town back in january of 2012 and we were besties, even on other servers, and our friendship kindve ended in november 2012... turbo813 You encouraged me to get this far, and I thank you for that. horus22 you offered to give me donor services in a town :p jwpwns We are kind of enemies now but you gave me my first plot, and allowed me to meet pbrassat17 and horus22.

19. 4tee

4tee Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +22
    No, I didn't have a plot... but you said that the reason you trusted me was because I was like the first person you ever saw on ECC

20. Intellectualist

Intellectualist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +470

I vaguely remember that :p