Help wanted with the people buying premium perks and esd's

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by grfff3, Aug 29, 2014.

1. grfff3

grfff3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    I've heard alot about people buying esd's and premium perks in the trade channel alot, what are esd's exactly and how does the buying premium perks thing work? Could someone please explain to me?

2. DanieliMurphy

DanieliMurphy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +163
    The player logs in to your accout on buycraft and then you pay them and they buy it for you

Watch out for scamers too

3. Ian_Morrolan

Ian_Morrolan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +12
  4. grfff3

grfff3 Builder

Ratings:
    +3
    So i'd need to give this player my account login mail and password? That sounds like the worst idea ever. though maybe change some things here and there to make the account work for me ingame but not be able to get any information about my other accounts might work. what exactly can i get with these people donating to me and how high are the costs for ingame money? since i think you can also buy ingame money with irl money? please correct me if i'm wrong there.

5. Ian_Morrolan

Ian_Morrolan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +12
    No, that would be bad!

When you click on the "Shop" button up top, and select a feature, it prompts you to give the character name. If you are purchasing the feature for someone, you put in the name of the character buying the feature from you. If you are buying a feature from someone for in game dollars, you make sure they have your name right. Character name only is used -- your account is not compromised.

As for the value of ingame money (ecd) vs real world money, it depends. I think the going rate atm is 7k ecd per $1, but I've heard some ingame mention it can go as high as 11k.

#5 Ian_Morrolan, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  6. grfff3

grfff3 Builder

Ratings:
    +3
    Ill get it down to as low of a price i can which will probably be around 7k, i dont just go with whats offered in one day for a matter like this, this will take me some weeks to achieve probably but it'll be fine on that part, thank you.