Help help help help help PLEASE DANM IT

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by FlaminCactus, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaminCactus

FlaminCactus Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    MY STUPID DUMBASS FRIEND DID THE WORST F****ING THING IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. I WAS APPLYING FOR residency tonight with 23000 dollars. you can even see it in the records. Andy please this is serious, im not going to be friends with that idiot anymore. Please give me at least 20000 back. YOU know i am a serious player. I have been on this server for over a year and a half now. I really need some help. I am very serprised that i didnt have a heart attack/ or a seisure. I need some help please. I need my money back. I am the most depressed person right now in the history of the world. I really need this. This also meant alot to ninja and bowlofrice. We had a store that we bought from wewin. YOu can even ask. I need some help this is insane like DANM this is going to make me go to a mental hospital. Can you please help me andy like im mean really i know how you dont like doing this but in GOD's name please help me please. PLEASE. If you cant tell im suffering like hell. Please.

2. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    Server hasn't been around for 1.5 years? And you didn't say what the problem was, or what happened...

...What Andrew said, lol

3. FlaminCactus

FlaminCactus Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    MY dumbass friend entered me into the Lottery when i was away and i lost all my money. I was about to be a resident TONIGHT. I had 23000 dollars, and i lost it all to the lottery. Im have a major head ache now and am super depressed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.