Hello Members

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by progamer22q7, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. progamer22q7

progamer22q7 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I was browsing this forum for the past couple days and finally decided to join. In order to comply with forum rules I decided to introduce myself. I live in France I have a wonderful family of five that I plan on taking to Germany over the next two weeks. I will post some pictures for you to see from our trip. Talk to you soon and thank you in advance for the warm welcomes.

2. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    Locked for a link I looked up that came with some results that are highly inappropriate for this forum, and for being a different language. You haven't even applied for the whitelist to get in the game, so this is spam, I'm pretty sure... Andrew can decide later what to do, but for now I'm going to remove the link (and send it to him if he wants to take a look) - it's also in a another language... :/

3. Starbolt79

Starbolt79 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I was scared to click the link >_>'

4. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    I looked it up, and some of the stuff was, uh.. well, you can message me on Skype, or look for yourself. c.c' I did click it (i'mnottooscared -safecomputer-), but it was all in some language with a website that looked.. not.. good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.