Happy Holidays to all ECCers

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by FamilyFurst, Dec 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cactusgirl20

Cactusgirl20 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    I would like fly or tp. Christmas is the time to be around you family. Not to get but to give. Not to claim but to share. and finally its about giving to people of the world. Because Santa would have wanted us to give rather than to receive.

2. stigarose

stigarose Eyecare Ex-EcoLegend
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +852
    Well I certainly don't NEED any features, but I'll still put up a note just in case.

Christmas is not a great time, I'm a rather scrooge. I try to be good, but I get grumpy with people's greed. I feel Christmas needs to be more religious than it has become. I hate santa. Sorry. #IHeartGrinch. Seriously though, I miss family and spending time with them. I hope SOO hope to get back to it soon.

If you feel so inclined, I wouldn't pass up Pet Ocelot.

3. Natelev

Natelev Skyblock Mod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,031,351
    Ratings:
    +290
    I've never really celebrated Christmas, but I've always seen it as a chance to spend time with my family as my dad gets a few weeks off work for Christmas. This year, I've also really gotten into Christmas in the server. I'm not doing anything for Christmas in real life, but I love the spirit on the server and how generous everyone is being, giving gifts to everyone else. I find it really amazing, so for the first time this year I'm really getting involved, even though it isn't in real life. I've really enjoyed trying to find the right gifts for people on the server, and I've tried to be a bit more helpful. To me, that's what this time of year is about - connecting with other people, whether you celebrate Christmas religiously or whether you just use the time off school/work to connect with family and friends.

As for the feature I want, I'd really like MultihomePlus4. I have absolutely no idea how I got to this point, but I've somehow already got 74 out of my 75 homes, and would really appreciate getting this feature :)

#43 Natelev, Dec 19, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  4. CreativeCoder

CreativeCoder Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +61
    Like Bluebo_, our family doesn't really take Christmas very religiously, but rather as a time when we feast and exchange presents. Christmas, is about giving and getting, but for some reason, I feel like it is about going back to our roots and reflecting on the year as well.

If you're still giving out features, can I please get ExtCommands? It's $21.50 at current price. I'm trying to buy it off people but nobody is selling :(.

Merry Christmas!

5. FamilyFurst

FamilyFurst Ecc King of Koopa's
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +141
    Santa has finished his early flights, and dropped of more features. If you were unlucky, he is sorry and next year, you will have priority over people who won this year. (More randoms through the program I use.)

The last batch of winners were:
    @r0ux_
    @stevenjr05
    @TheEpicLime
    @Natelev

Merry Christmas!

@UnitedStates2 We can close this thread, this portion of Santa's run is over with.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.