Happy Holidays to all ECCers

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by FamilyFurst, Dec 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EzeGamerFTW

EzeGamerFTW Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    Hey FamilyFurst,

I am excited about this post, as I am looking to be involved in this server, but am not exactly...capable of spending too much money lol.

I belong to a local church called Christ Fellowship, I won't mention religious things, per the request of OP, but because of my absolutely amazing church, Christmas means bringing food and toys to thousands of kids in our local community! Christmas for me personally is all about the surprise of not only what someone might get for you, but the sneaky ninja skills involved in finding out what people want for Christmas, I love getting a REALLY good gift right for a special person XD I am literally the best gift giver, as long as I know you well.

If I am lucky enough to receive a feature, I am currently interested in 3, in this order ( I wouldn't want all three, unless I am a lucky winner or something! haha )

1- Pyro
    2- Water
    3- Back

<3 Merry Christmas, and Thanks for being so cool, to do this post

(OMG, I just noticed, you call your wife the "Warden" that is hilariously cute" XDDDDD

#21 EzeGamerFTW, Dec 13, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  2. FamilyFurst

FamilyFurst Ecc King of Koopa's
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +141
    Merry Christmas! The Claus Family has left you a present! Happy Holidays!

3. FamilyFurst

Ratings:
    +141
    Santa's reindeer had an accident while trying to fly over you. You now have the water feature! (Although, it smells weird.) Happy Holidays!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. FamilyFurst

Ratings:
    +141
    Santa flies over your humble abode, right as Prancer passes gas, Santa tries to light his stogie and burns your house down. To say sorry, you have been gifted "Pyro" feature!

5. _Mandy

_Mandy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +91
    Christmas is all about giving imo. I love it because me and my siblings all sleep in the same room and then we have to wait till 6 oclock in the morning for my parents to get up.....We usually pull all nighters and wait super patiently. The church my family goes to we do Easter caroling Christmas caroling and a bunch of other festive caroling! We think that singing to older people at nursing homes and such really make their holidays a LOT better! Merry christmas everyone <3

This is very nice of Family so thank you!

If I santa gave me a present I would enjoy back $7.50 usd or water $7.50 or backpack <3

I also like max tools and max armor =-)

#25 _Mandy, Dec 13, 2017
  6. Lurxolt

Lurxolt Chikun Banker
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $3,480
    Ratings:
    +150
    I wish you a Merry Christmas aswell! Thank you so much for the present, I really appreciate it =)

7. EzeGamerFTW

EzeGamerFTW Builder

Ratings:
    +8
    Aw! thanks so much! Merry Christmas!

8. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    What Christmas means to me: Its about being there for the people you care about. Throughout the years families drift apart, like when your sister is moving out of the country to peruse her passion or when your brother gets a job halfway across the country; but during christmas, they all come back in a family reunion to feel whole again. You can catch up on what you've missed from their lives and reconnect.
    Its a pretty crappy explanation but I do hope you get it xD.

Feature: Water+ $7.5 USD
    Really kind giveaway here. :)

#28 LaggyTryHard, Dec 13, 2017
  9. Enzonium

Enzonium Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    To me, Christmas means being able to enjoy being with family, as well as being able to eat good food.

I appreciate your kindness and generosity, so, I would like some feature, doesn't matter, all features are cool.

10. Genovani

Genovani 天国の強さ
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +878
    Christmas means to me a time to be around loved ones and all of your good friends. *Holds back from going full religious* And giving to those you care about. :>

Feature: Patron or ExtraCommands+2 or Tp+ or ForumPremium

#30 Genovani, Dec 13, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  11. Redpandapenguin

Redpandapenguin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +87
    For me Christmas means resting from the week, enjoying good food with family and talking with family members I haven't seen maybe even since last Christmas, long traveling because my family is scattered all around the US and of course presents!

Thanks FamilyFurst for holding this giveaway and I already have gotten 3 features this Christmas and I would like multihome please. Merry Christmas!

12. G5_Gaming

G5_Gaming Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +203
    Christmass for me is: Being with the people you love and trust and showing them you care about them + its the only day when my family gets together from both my parents side wich makes is wonderful cuz its a VERY large group and i love every single one of em

Feature: It would be nice if possible for the speed/fly (30$) if not possible then the multihome (7.50$).

13. stevenjr05

stevenjr05 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +41
    Christmas to me is a time of year where me and my family all come together and give. also this time of year can be very exciting at my church because of all the familys in need we try to help
    edit: if you are still giving out features id love one (no particular one in mind) love the way you want to spread joy this holiday season on ecc thanks

#33 stevenjr05, Dec 14, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  14. r0ux_

r0ux_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you so much for doing this, even if you’ve maxed out your giving it’s super nice!

Christmas imo, outside religion, a time to more deeply connect with those you love and care about. Be it family, coworkers, or a community like ecc. Thanks again.

If I have the fortunate chance at a feat I’d say multihome. But it’s all good if not...not sure I’d want it if it smells funny ;)

15. Daveological

Daveological Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +60
    To me, Christmas means spending time with family outside of normal life; a time when the this doesn't really happen. I guess presents are great too, but the feeling at Christmas is amazing. :)

Now, if you graciously picked me, I would love ExtCreations ($15), but that might be a bit greedy. In that case, I would love Back ($7.50).

Merry Christmas! :D

#35 Daveological, Dec 15, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  16. FamilyFurst

Ratings:
    +141
    Come Wednesday'ish, Santa will be flying around once more. Warden currently has Santa in jail. <3

17. EzeGamerFTW

EzeGamerFTW Builder

Ratings:
    +8
    haha, you are so funny! Please don't gift me any additional features until other people who have posted have gotten something Family. not sure if you prioritize by who posts first, but I wanted to post this just incase :D

#37 EzeGamerFTW, Dec 15, 2017
  18. Daveological

Daveological Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +60
    Oh no! Hope you get out fine Santa! :)

19. CatLLC

CatLLC Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +88
    My family doesn't really celebrate christmas, but for a long time, every year we would go up to vermont to spend time with my mom's amazing and rather large family for a week or so. We would usually spend christmas eve and day with one of my uncles and his wife, along with their 2 kids. They loved christmas, and acted just like the kids in the movies, making gingerbread houses, wishing for snow, hanging up the special ornaments, staying up late to try and catch santa in the act, always falling asleep, and running downstairs at 5:00 to tear into presents and seek out the "elf on the shelf." Their excitement always pulled me in, and I found myself having nothing but fun. One year plane tickets for that time of year went way up and since they never came down we haven't been back since, although we surely will soon. I miss them all very much.

Thank you so much for doing this kind giveaway. I would love tombstone ($10.00 USD) since I continue to die all too often on ECC.

#39 CatLLC, Dec 15, 2017
  20. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    Hello!

What does Christmas mean to me?
    This is a tough one. Christmas means a lot to me, but most importantly, Christmas is the time for me and my family. Each year, Christmas is one of the rare times my extended family visits, and with all the relatives I have, its guaranteed a good time.

I'd be lying if I said I did not care a single bit about the presents, but they are not as important as the joy, happiness and overall fun that Christmas brings along. Gifting my family is also amazing, seeing their faces light up is something that you cant get every day. I also think giving is important, I donated several pieces of food to my local food bank, who will give the less fortunate food this winter.

But overall, what does Christmas mean to me? It means love.

Feature: TeleportPlus ($10), but if not Pyro ($7.50)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.