Grief Report

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Grief Report & Rollback Req' started by horus22, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horus22

horus22 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    1. What is your IGN: Horus22

2a. Are you a town/nation - mayor/president or are you a member of a town/nation?: I've applied for mayor and town area protection, the application hasn't been processed yet*

2b.. What is the name of the town/nation (If applicable): Asgard

3. Is this grief located in the wild? If so is it to a town with an outstanding Mayor application already made?: Yes it is in the wild but a prior application was made.

4. What are the co-ordinates of this grief that is to be investigated? [x]: -2371 [y]: 110 [z]: -3280

5. Additional information/screenshots (If any): It happen between when I logged off at (roughly) 00:45am this morning (uk time) and 6:30am They took all of my pumpkins from various patches outside and inside, broke most of my windows, took fences, stairs and torches and a brewing stand. I've worked hard for what I had created and and for someone just to take it is galling :( I would also like to know who did it...
    I know I'm still resident but it clearly states in the Town/Mayor Application information 'Once this application is made and on the forum - you are fully allowed to make grief reports if a user griefs the area from this point on seeing as it is in plans of security.' so hopefully this can be rolled back. I would also like to know the IGN of the perpetrator/s...
    I've not altered any of the damage as yet...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Once user is found would you like him to be completely rolled back? If so keep in mind everything he has ever built will be rolled back meaning if he has helped with town projects they may have holes in them. Please answer yes/no here: Yes

2. Sios

Sios Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    User: terry_herres

//Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.