Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panac7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I logged on not too long ago to find my entire farm and part of my house griefed. I have noticed that the rules have changed regarding what can be restored for things that have been griefed, but I do believe that everything that was touched falls into the "Users with extremely developed old structures = Before the new rules were set in place" exception. I've been on this server longer than most and I would appreciate it if someone could help me. Here are the pictures I took with a description for each one along with the information requested for grief reports.

1. What is your IGN:

panac7

2. Are you a town/nation mayor/president or are you a member of a town/nation? (What is the name of the town/nation):

No.

3. Is this grief located in the wild? If so is your structure an extremely developed old structure previous to these new rules?:

It is somewhat secluded from most of the other large developments on the server. Yes I do believe it is an old structure that was built before the rules were changed.

4. What are the co-ordinates of this grief that is to be investigated?:

Each picture has the coordinates in them.

Blocks part of the walkway in my backyard have been destroyed.

The stairway down to my back door has been destroyed and a sign reading "Come on in take whatever you want" has been added.

Parts of the fence to one of the entrances to my farm have been destroyed.

Parts of my farm have been removed and blocks have been added to stop the flow of water.

Parts of the fence to one of the entrances to my farm have been destroyed and a sign reading "Farm Come in take whatever you want." has been added.

The sugar cane has been harvested from the farm. It is ALL gone.

One of the holes that was dug in my farm with a wooden plate placed in it.

More holes that have been dug in my farm.

Another hole that was dug in my farm.

Part of the wall to the basement of my house has been destroyed and a sign reading "Come in take whatever you want." has been added.

The wheat growing here has been taken. It is ALL gone.

A cobblestone block has been placed in the center of my house.

A glass block in the moonroof of my house has been destroyed.

2. kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    there was a database error recently and it has gotten reset so this is too old.
    you will have to fix it yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.