Grief Report

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Grief Report & Rollback Req' started by Jmurph90, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jmurph90

Jmurph90 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Coordinates:

X 2299.57
    Y 80.62
    Z -1616.51

I took screen shots as well, but there are broken glass, which, after just telling "Ashfam" that there is absolutely no griefing, he followed me around, breaking glass, TBatv's walls. Had Tbatv not locked his chest, he would have stole everything because I told him to get out of his chest, and he said "Its locked anyways". And there were other griefs as well.

Echosonaho's house was broken into, and he didn't have a chance to protect his chest with the 20 minutes server down time, so when he signed on, everything was taken out.

Jmar814's house was also griefed.

The logs, and leaves infront of Philbz' house were taken.

I realize this person is new, or maybe people because it was happening before "Ashfam" signed on, but I had already established that my town, like the server, does not allow any type of griefing or stealing. I realize that the only grief that will be looked at is the one of the coordinates I posted. But I would like you to consider that "ashfam" was being a db about it because he was breaking everything around us soon after I told him to stop.

Thanks
    Jmurph90

2. bkchaney

bkchaney Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +9
    Ashkid
    ashfam
    echosonaho

Banned, and may be rolled back.

Thread Status: