[Grief Report] Mooville

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Grief Report & Rollback Req' started by MsMoofin, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    1. What is your IGN: MoofinK
    2a. Are you a town/nation - mayor/president or are you a member of a town/nation?: Yes, Mayor
    2b.. What is the name of the town/nation (If applicable): Mooville
    3. Is this grief located in the wild? If so is your structure an extremely developed old structure previous to these new rules?: Not in the wild...
    4. What are the co-ordinates of this grief that is to be investigated? [x] [y] [z]: Roughly x:1346 y:72 z:-2125
    5. Additional information/screenshots (If any): Star's house in Mooville was... broken in to? The doors are missing, the blocks where the doors were are missing, and the gold blocks in front of his house were replaced with yellow wool. If it was Star, then it is fine, but as far as I know, he doesn't get on... He had a couple people added to his doors, but I don't remember who. :/ If someone gave him permission to take those things, then they really need to say something to me, or have Star tell me... -flails-

2. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
  3. lostalaskan89

lostalaskan89 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I believe there was a LWC removal done by andrew for star's items because he is banned.I cannot remember who requested it however, I'd check there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.