[Grief Report] KittenPlanet(West)

Discussion in 'Grief Report & Rollback Requests' started by xCosmicKittenx, May 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xCosmicKittenx

xCosmicKittenx President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    xCosmicKittenx
    Affiliation:
    own nearby town and future owner of area which was marked/plotted
    Town Name:
    KittenPlanet(West)
    Is this a protected town:
    No, but there is a pending town application
    Pending Town Application:
    no pending app ,but Mod Berry recommended since I clearly marked out the area and its connected to my town 'FishBowl', that I should still submit a minor grief report
    Grief Server:
    Main
    Grief Location:
    Grief Description:
    whole island was harvested and all the mushrooms and remaining mushroom cows gone.

minor grief incident, I hadn't built anything but did mark the area out with netherrack & wanted to make a trail anyway in case it becomes a pattern.

i just added the town 'FishBowl' a day or two ago and was expanding 'KittenPlanet', so had the areas for my build plotted and connected to the 2 towns I already owned.
    Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area:
    it is currently unowned. i do not have a pending application, as I JUST mapped these out and added town 'FishBowl', but a mod recommended I fill out a minor grief report anyways since it was clearly marked and connected to my owned town.
    Screenshots to assist Staff identify the grief:

Rollback Request:

2. SwiftRaptor98

SwiftRaptor98 Staff Member
    Game Admin Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +289
    Hello @xCosmicKittenx,

Unfortunately, due to the fact that there is no pending town app, this area is still considered as 'wild' and no rules have been broken. In the future, I suggest submitting an app as soon as possible to make sure your land is protected.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions :)

Report Denied
    Thread Locked

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.