1. trevalynfar

trevalynfar Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +129
    Hello to all the people who live in the city of mirreyesmil which should be in the region of zero to none at last census.
    I am planning on remodelling this town into a graveyard so tearing down all the buildings there which isn't many and removing all lwc's in my way. The following people have locks in this city and should take note of this happening.
    @highdaftgirl @alfie625 @Kma26 @jpslpmex02 @Pruneda98 @Tharros99 @Penguinpixi

I plan on turning this place into a graveyard, if anyone is interested in assisting in clearing buildings or building in general pm me on the forums or ingame. I am also looking for someone to make a church/cathedral and possibly a few mausoleums and a water feature amongst the graves that someone could assist me with.

2. trevalynfar

trevalynfar Builder

Ratings:
    +129
    #2 trevalynfar, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  3. Tharros99

Tharros99 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    lol that town was mine once... anyway it seems a nice project, feel free to unlock any of my chests if you need to ;)

4. trevalynfar

trevalynfar Builder

Ratings:
    +129
    yeah penguinpixie sold it to me its just that lwc'ing active members is a pain so basically a 7 days notice to everyone active or not that I wish to get all of these chests on the surface cleared away so that I have no obstacles while doing this thing. It is easier to have the lock owners come about and pop their own locks though.