God Melon Sword Sale

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by MocaBear, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    IGN:
    @Unique_Beagle

Other Users Involved in this Contract:
    @NickySan99

General Purpose of Contract:
    The general purpose of this contract is to safely sell a star-tool.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I, @Unique_Beagle, agree to give @NickySan99 1x Melon Sword within 24 hours of contract approval.
    @Unique_Beagle will also retain ownership of the Melon Sword until it is paid off (Owner #KBJ06MBX), then the ownership will be given to @NickySan99 once fully paid.

If I do not meet the terms of this contract, the contracted will be nullified, and I will accept the punishments deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @NickySan99 agrees to accept the Melon Sword and pay the following total:

2,160,000 by 7/27/2020

@NickySan99 agrees to pay a minimum of 240,000ECD by 12pm est on 7/13/2020 and 7/20/2020 at trade chest located at /warp figos on main rising.

@NickySan99 agrees that the full payment listed above is due by July 27th, 2020(11:59pm US EST) at trade chest located at /warp figos on main rising.

@NickySan99 also agrees that before he logs off from ECC, he will return the melon sword to a chest at /warp figos coords x: 1023 y: 65 z: 13554. to prevent him from going inactive with the melon sword in his inventory.

If it is found that @NickySan99 is not returning the melon sword to the chest, and is warned via /mail and/or forums more than 2 times, the tool will be repossessed.

If @NickySan99 has not paid in full by 7/27/2020 a complaint will be filed, to come up with a better payment plan, or return the tool.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I, @Unique_Beagle agree.

2. NickySan99

NickySan99 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +12
  3. Caliki123

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

Ratings:
    +123
    Contract Approved!
    Make sure to double tap f2 for screenshots of any transactions!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.