[GIVEAWAY] MSWORD

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by BobbyBlack, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Giveaway is back on, I have been unbanned on discord. Thank you @glotai for the reminder.

#41 BobbyBlack, Mar 8, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  2. cjmk75

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +60
    1. Username: cjmk75
    2. ECC Rank: Builder
    3. Join Date: December 7th, 2012
    4. Age: 19
    5. Birth Sign?:
    6. Height: 6ft
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.): Male
    8. Shoe size: 11
    9. Religion: Christian
    10. Longest relationship: 3 years 1 month
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: 12
    12. What donator tag do you have?: VIP+
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: Yes
    14. Why did you join ECC?: To play with my cousin one weekend we were both staying with our grandparents.
    15. What are your ECC goals?: Before I start ranking again my goals include obtaining an eff7 and melon sword and a few towns to get started.
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: I help the ECC community by helping answer questions in chat and trying to offer my donation features to people who may not be able to afford them such as giving free repairs.
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: I am currently working on building a 200x200 melon farm and do not yet have a melon sword so once I am finished with my farm me and my IRL friend would share the sword to farm and save up to expand into a mega farm.
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: I used to have a melon sword on the archive server, so yes.
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? Both yes.
    20. Cookies or Cake? Cookies.
    21. Twitter or Facebook? Facebook
    22. Movies or Books? Movies
    23. Coke or Sprite? Sprite
    24. Blind or Deaf? Deaf
    25. Tea or Coffee? Coffee
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: I think I should win the melon sword because I will use it to earn money to expand my farm and be able to offer the farm to anyone who may be looking to make money farming, right now I only have melons but am looking to expand to almost every crop so anyone can farm whatever they would like.
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture):

#42 cjmk75, Mar 9, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  3. jwpwns

jwpwns ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,628
    1. Username: jwpwns
    2. ECC Rank: president/sponsor
    3. Join Date: april 7th 2011
    4. Age: 23
    5. Birth Sign?:Gemini
    6. Height: 6'2
    8. Shoe size: 16 YEA THAT'S RIGHT o_O
    9. Religion: Christian OFC
    10. Longest relationship: 1 yr
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: 5
    12. What donator tag do you have?: [$$$]
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: na
    14. Why did you join ECC?: It was the only eco server in 2011.
    15. What are your ECC goals?: To make more money for lotto and so I can build my towns.:D
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: I donate a lot aswell as help people in chat when I can and give builders plots.
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: Uhh Farm with it... lol.
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: yea use to have one on archive.
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? just fly
    20. Cookies or Cake? cake
    21. Twitter or Facebook? Facebook
    23. Coke or Sprite? COKE
    24. Blind or Deaf? Deaf
    25. Tea or Coffee? I HATE BOTH HAH.
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: Idk never could afford one on the new main server yet I am a broke BOI would just use it to make money and build my towns over.

#43 jwpwns, Mar 9, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  4. c_c

c_c Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    1. Username: c_c
    2. ECC Rank: El Presidente
    3. Join Date: Look to the left, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.
    4. Age: 163560 hours old.
    5. Birth Sign?: Middle finger, cause I came outta the womb a baller.
    6. Height: 18.72 Namebrand Juuls (pods included (specifically kiwi strawberry (RIP Juul)))
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.):
      [​IMG]
    8. Shoe size: Left Foot: EU 41, Right Foot: US 11, Middle Foot: Currently Unaware
    9. Religion: https://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6
    10. Longest relationship: "Zelmyra and Herbert Fisher broke The Guinness World Record for the longest marriage. They were married on May 13, 1924. In 2008, they earned the record for longest marriage at 84 years." Mad respect to them, we all deserve to experience that type of love.
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: How many Super Bowl rings does Colonel Sanders have?
    12. What donator tag do you have?: 24.A.FJL. I'm poor, otherwise I wouldn't be filling this shit out.
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: Refer to code 24.A.FJL.
    14. Why did you join ECC?: Because
    15. What are your ECC goals?: To graduate college with a 4.0, find a well-paying job in my preferred major (electrical engineering), and pay a shitload (10 metric fucktons) in mortgage on a bachelor pad, so the boys and I can crack open some cold ones with a few hunnies.
    16. How do you help the ECC community?:
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: P̸̱͖̦̮͍͂̋̈ų̵̢͍̘̝͙̤̜͖͖̅̀̈͠m̶̺̩̱͎̌p̷̣͖̞͙̮̖̰̑̉̇̀͛̌k̶̢̟̘̯͎̑̅i̴̯̞̺̬̅͜n̶̛̝͍̭͚̫͔̩̱͔̑̓ͅ ̸̻̞̩̈̊̔̅͂f̵͎̄̓̃͆͐̑̋̽a̶͕͙̠̼͍͌́r̵̬͕̩̘͉͕̥̘͌͋̉̊͆͠m̵̢̘͈̠̫̙͓̺̽̍̈̐͂̓̽̾
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: It's a sword, you hit mobs. smh.
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? If anyone can do either of these things they need to see a doctor.
    20. Cookies or Cake? Cake ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    21. Twitter or Facebook? https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
    22. Movies or Books?
    23. Coke or Sprite? Coke is an expensive habit and soda is bad for you; Correct answer is neither.
    24. Blind or Deaf? Hellen Keller: Why not both?
    25. Tea or Coffee? Orange Juice and toothpaste.
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: I don't take free handouts.
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture): I don't know how to post pictures in this format.
    Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

#44 c_c, Mar 12, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  5. EmCurtShawn

EmCurtShawn Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +39
    1. Username: EmCurtShawn
    2. ECC Rank: Mayor
    3. Join Date: I joined sometime in 2014 I believe.
    4. Age: 17
    5. Birth Sign?: I fear you are going to steal my identity.
    6. Height: My maximum extending height is 72 feet.
    8. Shoe size: 9
    9. Religion: I worship Andrew. That's it.
    10. Longest relationship: 8 months
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: 57, but I may have miscounted as I'm not that smart.
    12. What donator tag do you have?: Only $, because I'm very broke irl.
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: No
    14. Why did you join ECC?: It's the only economy server like it. I saw it on planet minecraft or the like and was intrigued.
    15. What are your ECC goals?: My main goal is to blow up and then act like I don't know nobody (weird teeth laugh). Seriously, I'm saving up for a star tool and I want to prestige and be super cool like ClarinetPhoenix lol.
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: I try to help all the new builders and be a positive person in chat, and I like to donate to people every once in a while.
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: Grinding. Straight up grinding.
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: I believe so: Break melons, get cash.
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? I'd like the ability to fly. It seems like it would be very peaceful, and I couldn't use it against people. Plus, I'm already so shy irl that I am practically invisible!
    20. Cookies or Cake? I love to bake, and cookies are wayyy easier, but I prefer cake. Especially vanilla with custard in the middle from Costco.
    21. Twitter or Facebook? I don't have either. I'd have to say twitter because there are less boomers there. I prefer reddit. :p
    22. Movies or Books? Books all the way! Movies are good, but they are mindless. I find I can really immerse myself in a book, and it lasts longer.
    23. Coke or Sprite? I gave up drinking soda two years ago as a new year's resolution! I did like sprite though.
    24. Blind or Deaf? I'm learning sign language, so I'd say deaf.
    25. Tea or Coffee? Coffee. Bean water is superior to leaf water, always.
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: I work really hard and a star tool would help me reach all my ECC goals.

#45 EmCurtShawn, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  6. Settra23

Settra23 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +17
    • sername: Settra23
    • ECC Rank: Biilder
    • Birth Sign?: ​
      Virgo ​
    • Height: 175cm
    • Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.): male
    • Shoe size: 41
    • Religion: none !
    • Longest relationship: 6 years with my current wife
    • how many forum medals do you have?: 0, I'm new..
    • What donator tag do you have?: i didn't donate yet
    • Do you have ext commands++?: no i don't..
    • Why did you join ECC?: my brother told me it was à good server and I haven't played minecraft for a long time while I love this game ! But alone i don't like..
    • What are your ECC goals?: mmh honesly, i don't know. For the moment i discover the server and its fonctionaliies. But it's sure, i want to be rich !
    • How do you help the ECC community?: i'll donc some donate to help and i try to particpate on the Forum, read the post etc, be Here what !
    • What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: i'll build à big farm to use it. And sometime share this msword with people for ecoDollars for exemple or ressources maybe.
    • Do you know how to farm using an msword?: i have some ideas but to confirm that, i'll ask to the most older player on this community !
    • Invisibility or Ability to fly? No, but i would like the ability to fly one day.
    • Cookies or Cake? Neither, i prefer salty food ! But if i must choice, i take cookies !
    • Twitter or Facebook? Facebook ! I never understand Twitter
    • Movies or Books? Mmh i like both ! Maybe a soft spot for the movies.
    • Coke or Sprite? Coke with a slice of lemon !
    • Blind or Deaf? Deaf with no hesitation! Be blind look so hard for live in this World ! How can i play minecraft then ?
    • Tea or Coffee? Coffee ! I take 2 coffee per days or 3 if I'm vert tired haha. But coffee is life ! (Little exception sweet, with a square of black chocolate !)
    • Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: because I'm a new Here and it'll help me so hard ! Is the Graal to begin ! And i'll share it to my wife (who came with me but she plays less than me), my brother and people who can need this
    • Favorite meme? (include picture): we have a cat and we love it ! So every meme include cat make me laugh ! [​IMG]

7. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    1. Username: dgam02
    2. ECC Rank: EcoLeader
    3. Join Date: Dec, 2011
    4. Age: 21
    5. Birth Sign?: Aquarius
    6. Height: 5'10"
    8. Shoe size: 10
    9. Religion: Christian
    10. Longest relationship: 2 and half years
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: 14
    12. What donator tag do you have?: VIP+
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: Ye
    14. Why did you join ECC?: Wanted an economy based server that wasn't easy.
    15. What are your ECC goals?: I genuinely couldn't tell you lmao probably to have all the star items again like I did on the last server.
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: Providing entertainment in chat and I help out a new player here and there when they've got questions.
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: Living life in the fast lane and autofarming LFG
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: Yes
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? Yes
    20. Cookies or Cake? Cookies are peak
    21. Twitter or Facebook? Twitter should NOT be free
    23. Coke or Sprite? Dont drink soda
    24. Blind or Deaf? Blind
    25. Tea or Coffee? Inject me with espresso please.
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: Cause I am nice to you even tho you were a pain in the ass in the past!

8. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    I seem to have forgotten about my own giveaway!

I have used random.org to choose which user won and it came up with @Paragon_OfVirtue!
    Catch me ingame and I shall reward you with your brand new melon sword!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.