[GIVEAWAY] MSWORD

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by BobbyBlack, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Giving away an msword.
    I expect neat applications similar to staff apps. Color coded. Full sentences. Overall neatness.
    Every question must be answered.

FORMAT:
    1. Username:
    2. ECC Rank:
    3. Join Date:
    4. Age:
    5. Birth Sign?:
    6. Height:
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.):
    8. Shoe size:
    9. Religion:
    10. Longest relationship:
    11. how many forum medals do you have?:
    12. What donator tag do you have?:
    13. Do you have ext commands++?:
    14. Why did you join ECC?:
    15. What are your ECC goals?:
    16. How do you help the ECC community?:
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?:
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?:
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly?
    20. Cookies or Cake?
    21. Twitter or Facebook?
    22. Movies or Books?
    23. Coke or Sprite?
    24. Blind or Deaf?
    25. Tea or Coffee?
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?:
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture):

#1 BobbyBlack, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  2. SUBYT

SUBYT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +298
    1. Username: ArthurAquaman is my minecraft IGN
    2. ECC Rank: Tycoon is my rank on main, Skylord is my rank on skyblock. (Runner on VMR)
    3. Join Date: I joined 19th of February 2019
    4. Age: I'm young as hell, 10 years old.
    5. Birth Sign?: Virgo is my birth sign.
    6. Height: 147CM / 58 inches
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.): Mutant. jk My gender is Male
    8. Shoe size: 38 / 8
    9. Religion: Fish
    10. Longest relationship: I mean I guess I've had a relationship with my dog? 6 years?
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: I have 8 (all donation)
    12. What donator tag do you have?: [$$$$] on main ($345 USD) [$$] on skyblock ($100 USD) I also sold quite a few features.
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: No but I have ExtCommands+ and good eyes, have had star tools for a while, never broken them.
    14. Why did you join ECC?: I was looking for a good community, not one full of children like myself, but one with people to talk to, I am around a lot of adults and don't communicate well with kids, I can 100% talk to an adult more than a kid.
    15. What are your ECC goals?: EcoLegend, and help the community, + open a prestige shop. I also want to make a town specifically for plots and I can setup a system so you get a package of $2500 and a free plot.
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: Read question 15.
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: In a specifically plot town, I will rent it out to all town members with the Resident+ or 6 month+ members rank. (For very cheap prices)
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: Hell yeah, I love Mswords. I am very good at farming with them.
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? Invis. if I had fly I'd prolly be shot down by the military lol.
    20. Cookies or Cake? Depends on the flavours :p
    21. Twitter or Facebook? Neither, not much for social media
    22. Movies or Books? hmmmmm.... well, I like reading the books before the movie e.g I read Harry Potter before watching Harry Potter
    23. Coke or Sprite? Definitely Coke
    24. Blind or Deaf? Well, I suppose blind, echo location.
    25. Tea or Coffee? Tea, coffee is bitter. I don't mind a chocolate coated coffee bean though. :sneaky:;)
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: Because I am willing to rent it to Residents+ for VERY cheap prices as in $2000 / hour, other renters do $6000 / hour often.
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture): https://ibb.co/y05yfV9 https://ibb.co/QNhNzCs Both of these. . Good luck to everyone else entering!

#2 SUBYT, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  3. LameMan

LameMan The Lamest
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +295
    1. Username: LameMan
    2. ECC Rank: Tycoon
    3. Join Date: June 9, 2019
    4. Age: 12 but 13 next month.
    5. Birth Sign?: Pisces.
    6. Height: 5”4’
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.): Male
    8. Shoe size: 5.
    9. Religion: None.
    10. Longest relationship: Haven't had one yet.
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: 10.
    12. What donator tag do you have?: [VIP] (if it matters I have [$] on both SG and Skyblock)
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: Of course. I got it after my unban.
    14. Why did you join ECC?: I wanted a good Minecraft server to play on after like a 1-2 year break from Minecraft, searched 'good minecraft servers' on google, and joined this one, I instantly got attached, and here I am!
    15. What are your ECC goals?: To prestige and become EcoLegend. I also plan to help new players when I have a lot of money (I’ll give rank ups and max tools).
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: I've bought a few new members resident along with giving several others free 20x20 plots. A lot of the people I gave plots still play ECC. I also help others move out of their old houses and such. I also answer new players questions in chat.
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: Farming. A lot of farming. Oh and I’ll rent it out for little to nothing with the exception that the person has auto-ereps and tombstone.
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: Of course, I've rented mswords before.
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? Def flying. Invisibility is cool and all but I kinda wanna be able to fly up buildings and stuff.
    20. Cookies or Cake? Cookies. Cake is for birthdays >.>.
    21. Twitter or Facebook? Twitter. Facebook is for 40 year old white moms.
    22. Movies or Books? I've never been a big fan of reading books so movies.
    23. Coke or Sprite? Sprite. Coke makes my teeth feel weird.
    24. Blind or Deaf? Deaf. I at-least want to see the real world!
    25. Tea or Coffee? I honestly don’t like either but if I had to choose, I’d choose coffee.
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: I have a large debt I'm struggling to pay off and it'd mean a LOT if I won. After I pay my debt, I'll make a LOT of money, and I'll use that to help other players in need and I'll create builder towns for new players. To add onto that, If I won this msword, I'd rent it out to others at no expense so they can use it to pay off debt or just make some money. Thank you for giving me this opportunity even if I don't win. Good luck to all other participants!
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture): Cat meme.

#3 LameMan, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  4. GeorgiePOORgie

GeorgiePOORgie Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +137
    1. Username: StoveRepairs
    2. ECC Rank: Builder by choice (Ex-President)
    3. Join Date: December 26, 2017
    4. Age: I am 23
    5. Birth Sign?: My sign is Taurus.
    6. Height: My height is 6' 3".
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.): I identify as Male.
    8. Shoe size: 12
    9. Religion: ECC
    10. Longest relationship: 3+ yrs
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: 4
    12. What donator tag do you have?: $$$
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: Only Ext Cmnd +
    14. Why did you join ECC?: 2017
    15. What are your ECC goals?: To get free stuff and open National Park
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: By making a National Park system and preserve natural environment.
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: 360 QuickScopes
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: Yes
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? Fly so I can melon farm
    20. Cookies or Cake? Cake because its fluffy and only for special occasions.
    21. Twitter or Facebook? Facebook for garbage old memes that make you think "why do I still have facebook"
    22. Movies or Books? Movies, duh.
    23. Coke or Sprite? Sprite with CENSORED
    24. Blind or Deaf? Deaf b/c I could still play ECC
    25. Tea or Coffee? Coffee, I'm a barista. Cold Brew specifically.
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: Because I've had bad luck so far this year. ;) Help a Stove out.
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture): [​IMG] [​IMG]

#4 GeorgiePOORgie, Jan 17, 2020
  5. Lodogg

Lodogg Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +36
    1. Username: Lodogg
    2. ECC Rank: President
    3. Join Date: Dec 22 2019 I think
    4. Age: 20
    5. Birth Sign?: Pisces, I think that's what you're asking. :D
    6. Height: 6’
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.): Male, at least that's what my body tells me. xD
    8. Shoe size: 12”
    9. Religion: I am a Christian man.
    10. Longest relationship: 3 years, the one I'm in right now.
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: 1, soon to have more!
    12. What donator tag do you have?: $ is all I have.
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: Nope, hopefully will soon.
    14. Why did you join ECC?: I found the server awhile back ago and played some, and soon feel in love with it.
    15. What are your ECC goals?: I would have to say finding new friends.
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: I have been helping the ECC community by giving builders some free diamond tools and food, so they can feel more welcomed.
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: Farm, a lot. I always try finding someone to rent one to me.
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: Yes, I've used one awhile back ago.
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? No, hopefully soon.
    20. Cookies or Cake? Cookies, double chocolate chip cookies. :)
    21. Twitter or Facebook? Twitter. Facebook sells your data to hard sadly.
    22. Movies or Books? Movies. I’m a bad reader. \
    23. Coke or Sprite? Coke, actually Coke Zero!
    24. Blind or Deaf? I would rather be blind so I could still hear my love ones voices.
    25. Tea or Coffee? Coffee, I drink it multiple times a day. But really love tea
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: So I can continue saving money up for my town and to help the builders.
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture): This is actually one of my favorite, I enjoy MC memes.[​IMG]

#5 Lodogg, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  6. Silent_C1own

Silent_C1own Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    1. Username: SIlent_C1own
    3. Join Date: December 31, 2018
    4. Age: 14
    5. Birth Sign?: I don't know what my birth sign is.
    6. Height: Around 5feet 9 inches
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.): I would rather not say what my gender is
    8. Shoe size: I would rather not say what my shoe size is.
    9. Religion: I am not part of any religion as of now
    10. Longest relationship: Never been in one
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: I have 7 forum medals
    12. What donator tag do you have?: By donator tag, i think its the thing next to your name in game, I have "$$$$"
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: I do have Ext Commands++
    14. Why did you join ECC?: I joined ECC, because a friend recommended me to play, and I decided that my first Minecraft experience will be with a friend on a server they want to play on.
    15. What are your ECC goals?: My goal on ECC is to become the richest player on the server, and then splurge it all on lotto.
    16. How do you help the ECC community?:
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: If I'm chosen I would be melon farming until my debt to HighLuna is paid, and then continue on melon farming
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: Yes ,I do
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly?: I can fly
    20. Cookies or Cake?: Cake Obviously
    21. Twitter or Facebook?: Twitter is the superior platform.
    22. Movies or Books?: I enjoy books more than Movies
    23. Coke or Sprite?: Sprite is my personal favorite
    24. Blind or Deaf?: Deaf.
    25. Tea or Coffee?: Coffee, since I've recently gained a coffee addiction
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: So I can get rid of my debt.
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture):[​IMG]

7. gwdwarrior

gwdwarrior President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6
    1. Username: Gwdwarrior, stands for God Wars Dungeon Warrior coming from my Runescape days!
    2. ECC Rank: Mayor but I can go up to President I'm still waiting to figure out what I wanna do with my next town.
    3. Join Date: March 2018 but I just recently came back the other week.
    4. Age: 24
    5. Birth Sign?: Well that depends do you go off pre change or post? I'm Virgo pre and Leo post
    6. Height: 6' 1" but people typically don't think I'm tall cause I'm not a stick
    8. Shoe size: 12.5 but don't ahhh try n base the size of anything else on that lol
    9. Religion: Baptized Catholic but I don't really practice anymore.
    10. Longest relationship: My longest is pretty sort 6 months ish?
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: 8
    12. What donator tag do you have?: Idk what a donator is but donator 300+ in features if that's what you mean.
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: No I have ext commands + so no auto rep but easy enough to do /fix.
    14. Why did you join ECC?: I was looking for an economy server because I love making money to progress in games and ECC was the best rated server!
    15. What are your ECC goals?: I'd like to refer to my Goals 2020 Thread but in short get a star rod/melon sword (removed it earlier cause I thought have two star tools in one year was a lofty goal), get rank Tycoon, and help America grow :)
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: Right now I'm helping to build America which I believe is a great way to help the community as they have tools and ways for new players to get on their feet if they join.
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: Farming all the time! I like doing activities that bring in the $$$$
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: Yes, I'd set my speed to two and go to /warp farm or use America's farm (not yet built) on mn.
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? I have the ability to fly but I'm not invisible!
    20. Cookies or Cake? I love myself some Cake.
    21. Twitter or Facebook? Facebook I never really got into the twitter suck :/
    22. Movies or Books? HMMMM I'm gonna have to say books as I like to read ebooks my phone! Go through 1 every week- 2 weeks depending on how busy I am.
    23. Coke or Sprite? Definitely Coke I rather dislike Sprite :depressed:
    24. Blind or Deaf? Deaf I like to see and then I don't have to hear anyone yelling at me.
    25. Tea or Coffee? Tea, I can't stand Coffee but only drink tea rarely.
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: I'm just getting back into ECC and the melon sword will really help me boost my money making, the faster I can make money the better I can help the community! I'd like to help out the newbies not by just giving them $$$ in exchange for their rank towns but show them how to make cash and the useful warps here on ECC. I'm also gonna be working toward getting my prestige levels so that I can create a shop with a high buy rate! In turn I'll make profit that I can help out the community with.
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture): Favorite Meme............... my favorites are kinda inappropriate for the forum so I'm going to refrain from posting them here.

8. Quackk

Quackk I like to build
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +245
    1. Username: My username is Quackk
    3. Join Date: June 3rd 2012
    4. Age: 18
    5. Birth Sign?: Sagittarius
    6. Height: 5'7"
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.): Yes
    8. Shoe size: 9
    9. Religion: Yes
    10. Longest relationship: :)
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: 1 7
    12. What donator tag do you have?: v i p
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: hell no. i got extcom+ though :pigeon:
    14. Why did you join ECC?: my friend told me about it and I wanted to be cool like him
    15. What are your ECC goals?: to have money
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: i dont
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: breaking melons
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: i dont can you teach me
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? both
    20. Cookies or Cake? cookie
    21. Twitter or Facebook? clash of clans
    22. Movies or Books? minecraft
    23. Coke or Sprite? oh sprite for sure
    24. Blind or Deaf? well, i cant hear boobs anyways so deaf
    25. Tea or Coffee? neither, I need to be empty handed when lebron offers me a sprite
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: because i want it
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture): mod would edit if I put most of mine in here :(... so here's a lame one [​IMG]

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #8 Quackk, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  9. Drewbo_

Drewbo_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    1. Username: CoolManPlayzMc
    3. Join Date: June 9, 2019
    4. Age: 12
    5. Birth Sign?: Apparently, Pisces.
    6. Height: 5'3
    8. Shoe size: 5.
    10. Longest relationship: Haven't had one.
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: 10.
    12. What donator tag do you have?: [VIP]
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: Of course.
    14. Why did you join ECC?: I wanted a good Minecraft server to play on after like a 1-2 year break from Minecraft, searched 'good minecraft servers' on google, and found this one.
    15. What are your ECC goals?: To prestige and have a lot of money. I also plan to rank all the way up to EcoLegend.
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: I will buy new players rankups to resident and such, along with players with ranks like mayor a rank up to president. I will also buy a couple towns which I'll make into builder towns where I'll give away free plots to new/returning players.
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: Farming. A lot of farming.
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: Of course, I've rented mswords before.
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? Def flying.
    20. Cookies or Cake? Cookies.
    21. Twitter or Facebook? Twitter. ew facebook
    22. Movies or Books? I've never been a big fan of books so movies.
    23. Coke or Sprite? Coke.
    24. Blind or Deaf? Deaf.
    25. Tea or Coffee? Coffee. I don't like tea.
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: I have a large debt I'm struggling to pay off and it'd mean a LOT if I won. After I pay my debt, I'll make a LOT of money, and I'll use that to help other players in need and I'll create builder towns for new players.
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture): Cat meme.

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]

#3CoolManPlayzMc, Today at 6:13 PM
    Last edited: Today at 6:59 PM

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Potato x 1
    • List
  10. Fescht

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +361
    1. Username: Fescht
    2. ECC Rank: EcoLegend
    3. Join Date: Exactly 362 Days After You
    4. Age: 20
    5. Birth Sign?: Gemini
    6. Height: 6'3
    8. Shoe size: 12
    9. Religion: Christian
    10. Longest relationship: 4ish years (with you know who)
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: 28
    12. What donator tag do you have?: $$MVP$$
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: I have every feature.
    14. Why did you join ECC?: Really can't remember exactly why. But was looking for a new server and this one popped up. Got super addicted as a 14 year old. And the rest is history.
    15. What are your ECC goals?: Highest Prestige & to win a 1bill lotto
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: I think here in the past few months I've helped the community more than anyone else. Handing out rankups to deserving users. Lending them money to purchase what they need. And simply just giving advice where its needed.
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: Hold onto it.
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: I think I've farmed a melon once or twice in my 6 years on ECC.
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? Now I'm confused with this question. Is this ingame or IRL. IF ingame I can do both. If IRL I would take the ability to fly so I can go home every weekend from Japan.
    20. Cookies or Cake? Cake.
    21. Twitter or Facebook? Twitter, Facebook is for soccer moms.
    22. Movies or Books? Movies.
    23. Coke or Sprite? Coke.
    24. Blind or Deaf? Deaf.
    25. Tea or Coffee? Tea.
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: Because im buff santa
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture): pepe the frog

#10 Fescht, Jan 17, 2020
  11. Canadian_Apple

Canadian_Apple Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,302
    1. Username: @Canadian_Apple
    3. Join Date: Dec. 2 2012
    4. Age: 18
    5. Birth Sign?: Aquarius
    6. Height: 5' 10''
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.): M
    8. Shoe size: 10
    9. Religion: N/A
    10. Longest relationship: Currently going on 8 months
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: NEIN
    12. What donator tag do you have?: $$$$
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: Nah, I have whatever the one enchants my tools
    14. Why did you join ECC?: Honestly I don't even know
    15. What are your ECC goals?: To become a lotto king
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: As of recent, I haven't
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: Probably finish my melon farm project. Start a shrine
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: Yes
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? Fly, Transportation gets expensive when coming home from university. Plus I'm going green. Though it would suck in the cold Canadian winters.
    20. Cookies or Cake? Honestly, I enjoy both.
    21. Twitter or Facebook? Facebook
    22. Movies or Books? Movies
    23. Coke or Sprite? Sprite
    24. Blind or Deaf? Hmm?
    25. Tea or Coffee? Coffee
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: Because even though I'm blind, I still have 2020 vision

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #11 Canadian_Apple, Jan 17, 2020
  12. OtterInAOnesie

OtterInAOnesie Owner of Otter Farms
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +320
    Username:
    @OtterInAOnesie

ECC Rank:
    I am president rank.

Birth Sign?:

I am a Libra.

Height:

idk like 5'11.

Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.):

I have one (1) X and one (1) Y Chromosome.

Shoe size:
    like 9 or 10 mens.

Religion:

ECC is my religion.

Longest relationship:
    ive been with my dog for like 6 years I think.

how many forum medals do you have?:

What donator tag do you have?:

VIP.

Do you have ext commands++?:

Yessir.

Why did you join ECC?:

IDK, probably found it on one of those Minecraft server websites.

What are your ECC goals?:

https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/otterinaonesies-goals-v2.190095/

How do you help the ECC community?:

Give out plots to cool builders, /warp Otter (does not exist currently but is coming soon) the 12 town melon farm on main.

What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?:

probably using it in /warp otter to make money for my other projects. When the farm gets up in running I am hoping to rent out melon swords to people who have perms to the farm.

Do you know how to farm using a msword?:

I hope so.

Invisibility or Ability to fly?

if flying IRL is anything like fly in ECC, probably fly cuz it would be lit to crouch in the air to drop down.

Cookies or Cake?

cake

Twitter or Facebook?

facebook because I like I love when my moms Facebook friends compliment me.

Movies or Books?

movies are superior, especially the ones you can watch on your phone.

Coke or Sprite?

a nice McDonnell's sprite with no ice.

Blind or Deaf?

deaf so I wouldn't have to listen to @theman12143 's dog snore on discord.

Tea or Coffee?

tea is superior

Why do you think you should win this msword from me?:

It would be a contribution to the Otter Organization and the services we will offer.

Favorite meme? (include picture):

#12 OtterInAOnesie, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  13. killrdarknes

killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,169
    1. Username: killrdarknes
    2. ECC Rank: SuperMod, Sponsor, EcoMaster, yadda yadda yadda.
    3. Join Date: March 31st 2012
    4. Age: 19
    5. Birth Sign?: Trash Can (Leo)
    6. Height: 5’8” Manlet
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.): “male”, and also “disappointment”
    8. Shoe size: 11 ;)
    9. Religion: Nah son
    10. Longest relationship: A year
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: “A lot” -21 savage
    12. What donator tag do you have?: VIP+ boy, got bread.
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: Yep.
    14. Why did you join ECC?: Legit searched for fun Minecraft servers in 2012 and found this one first. Ezpz.
    15. What are your ECC goals?: Disregard women, acquire currency.
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: I’m staff, so... answering questions and muting scrubs.
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: Farming melons, carrying on the tradition of this sacred blade.
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: Speed .585 gang.
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly?: Invisibility. If you could fly people would fucking freak out; just not a lot of utility.
    20. Cookies or Cake?: Love me some cake.
    21. Twitter or Facebook?: Twitter, because I’m not a fuckin’ boomer.
    22. Movies or Books?: Books. You get to imagine things in your own way, it’s cool.
    23. Coke or Sprite?: Coke.
    24. Blind or Deaf?: Blind, so I can’t see global chat.
    25. Tea or Coffee?: Coffee is best.
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: I want it.
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture): Expansions.

#13 killrdarknes, Jan 17, 2020
  14. SisuJaSalmiakki

SisuJaSalmiakki Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    1. Username: My IGN is @SisuJaSalmiakki.
    2. ECC Rank: I'm a Mayor.
    3. Join Date: I joined on December 24th 2019.
    4. Age: I'm 13 years old.
    5. Birth Sign?: I'm a Scorpio.
    6. Height: I am 5' 11" tall.
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.): I'm a bloke (male).
    8. Shoe size: I wear UK size 11 shoes.
    9. Religion: I'm a practicing Christian.
    10. Longest relationship: I've been in a relationship for 6 weeks at the longest.
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: I only have 1 forum medal ($15 donated).
    12. What donator tag do you have?: I have the $ donator tag.
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: No, but getting the ECD to buy it with is a priority of mine.
    14. Why did you join ECC?: I wanted to get back into Minecraft after 2+ years away.
    15. What are your ECC goals?: I plan to buy water, extcommands+, fly, and finish my town off.
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: I run a town and give builders free plots, and I would rent this melon sword out if I did win it.
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: Farming at /warp pixel to make money for my projects, and renting it out when I don't need it.
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: Yes.
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? I would rather fly.
    20. Cookies or Cake? I prefer cake.
    21. Twitter or Facebook? I definitely prefer Twitter.
    22. Movies or Books? I'd probably say books but it's a close call.
    23. Coke or Sprite? I prefer Sprite.
    24. Blind or Deaf? I'd rather go deaf.
    25. Tea or Coffee? Tea (I live in Britain - what do you expect?)
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: It would change my ECC life and provide me with a way to make money quickly.
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture) This is a bit political, but;[​IMG]

#14 SisuJaSalmiakki, Jan 18, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  15. FwgKing

FwgKing
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    1. Username: FwgKing
    2. ECC Rank: President on M/MN, SkyGod on Sb, Runner on VMR, Gladiator on /sgs.
    3. Join Date: Apr 3, 2019
    4. Age: Can't say for legal reasons.
    5. Birth Sign?: Don't care enough to know what mine is.
    6. Height: 6'0 without shoes/socks on.
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.): Man.
    8. Shoe size: 12.
    10. Longest relationship: 6 years.
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: 23 and counting.
    12. What donator tag do you have?: MVP on Main/MN, VIP+ on /sgs, nothing on VMR, SuperMVP++ on /sb.
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: Of course.
    14. Why did you join ECC?: Was looking for a minecraft server to play on. Was the first server I picked and the only one I ever truthfully play on.
    15. What are your ECC goals?: To attain all prestiges and buy from all users at 49%.
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: I help it not crumble to pieces from chaos.
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: Well, call me crazy, but I'd probably be melon farming.
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: I'd like to think that holding left click while holding w is easy enough to do.
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly?: Invisibility.
    20. Cookies or Cake?: Neither. On a diet.
    21. Twitter or Facebook?: Neither. Social media is garbage.
    22. Movies or Books?: Movies.
    23. Coke or Sprite?: Neither as they're both awful.
    24. Blind or Deaf?: Rather be deaf.
    25. Tea or Coffee?: Coffee.
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: Because when not using it I'd be constantly renting it out to others so they can use it and make money for themselves.
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture): Memes are disgusting.

16. Paragon_OfVirtue

Paragon_OfVirtue Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +129
    1. Username: My username is Paragon_OfVirtue, it's never been changed and I don't plan to in the future.
    2. ECC Rank: Currently my ECC Rank is President, Ex Tycoon, and I lack ambition to progress to a higher level.
    3. Join Date: According to my profile on the forum, I joined March 26, 2015.
    4. Age: My age is older than you and older than most players here on ECC, but I am not the oldest by far.
    5. Birth Sign?: As my birthday is in November, that makes me a Scorpio.
    6. Height: Taller than @BrokeMel as she is short.
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.): I have misplaced my birth certificate due to moving house, so cannot confirm at this stage.
    8. Shoe size: This varies, depending on the brand, but a similar size to my 3 daughters, who sometimes steal my shoes.
    9. Religion: There is only one religion, which is Coffee, which I worship throughout the day.
    10. Longest relationship: My longest relationship would be with my 4 older siblings, so my entire lifetime. Twenty five years with my other half though.
    11. How many forum medals do you have?: According to my profile, I have 10 forum medals.
    12. What donator tag do you have?: My donator tag is $$$$.
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: I don't think @BrokeMel has bought me that yet?
    14. Why did you join ECC?: I initially joined to shut @BrokeMel up as she pestered me for 2 years to join.
    15. What are your ECC goals?: My only ECC goals are to annoy @BrokeMel, of course.
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: I perform a valuable service to help the ECC community by taking @BrokeMel on walks, just to give everyone a break.
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: I will stand in spawn holding the msword, and brag to @BrokeMel that I have an msword, and she doesn't. She is trying to save up for one, but she cannot reach her dream as she constantly loses her money to lotto.
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: Yes, however due to my attention span, I get bored after 2 minutes, and don't farm for another year or so.
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly?: On ECC I have both Invisibility and the ability to fly.
    20. Cookies or Cake?: Cake is a lie and we all know the cookie monster loves cookies.
    21. Twitter or Facebook?: Due to my lack of attention span, I find both Twitter and Facebook annoying and time wasters.
    22. Movies or Books?: Who has time for these things?
    23. Coke or Sprite?: Coke of course! I need my caffeine to get me through my day!
    24. Blind or Deaf?: I am partly blind without my glasses, but as I am in denial, I don't wear them, and prefer to squint when reading the screen.
    25. Tea or Coffee?: I cannot function without my coffee.
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: Surely we share the same goal on ecc - to make @BrokeMel jealous? In reality - I would just loan the msword to @BrokeMel, who would probably rent it out to fund her lotto addiction. However, I would remain owner of the msword, because we all know she'd sell it to fund her lotto addiction. I have learnt she cannot be trusted - she even stole the sea lanterns from /warp pink!
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture): This week, it is the meme that @BrokeMel posted on reddit, that went viral. She finally reached her goal in life, to be internet famous. It may have taken her 10 years to achieve, but she got there in the end.
    https://www.kidspot.com.au/lifestyl...r/news-story/79d0f5826d87265341f9606b42635ed3
    https://www.taste.com.au/articles/smiths-fairy-bread-chip-hoax-sends-internet-into-meltdown/qfuvi8nc
    https://www.bhg.com.au/smiths-fairy-bread-chips-hoax
    https://www.newideafood.com.au/are-fairy-bread-smith-s-chips-really-on-the-way

[​IMG]

[/QUOTE]

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #16 Paragon_OfVirtue, Jan 18, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  17. BrokeMel

BrokeMel broke
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +830
    1. Username: BrokeMel
    2. ECC Rank: Builder
    3. Join Date: 2013-07-14 19:43:41 aest (first login)
    4. Age: 23
    5. Birth Sign?: Taurus
    6. Height: 5'3ish
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.): Female
    8. Shoe size: idk like 8 or 9 or something
    9. Religion: Minecraft
    10. Longest relationship: 6 and a half years (with ECC)
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: 18
    12. What donator tag do you have?: [VIP+]
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: Yes
    14. Why did you join ECC?: I like money
    15. What are your ECC goals?: Get a star tool and 1 ticket a 1mil+ lotto
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: Sometimes the answers and tips I give in global are true. I also help remove money from the economy through lotto taxes.
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: Probably renting it out
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: lolno
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? Invisibility (I have both on ecc tho)
    20. Cookies or Cake? Depends what I feel like
    21. Twitter or Facebook? I only have a Facebook account
    22. Movies or Books? Movies
    23. Coke or Sprite? Coke
    24. Blind or Deaf? Blind
    25. Tea or Coffee? Both
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: I like money
      [​IMG]

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
    #17 BrokeMel, Jan 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  18. Cyronex_

Cyronex_ President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    1. Username: My username is Cyronex_
    2. ECC Rank: I am the rank of President
    3. Join Date: I joined on January 3rd 2020
    4. Age: I am 19 years old
    5. Birth Sign?: I was born in October, so I am a Libra
    6. Height: I am 6ft 0in tall
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.): My birth gender is male.
    8. Shoe size: Shoe size 9 in the UK, 10 in the US
    9. Religion: I am not religious, I am agnostic ( unsure if a god exists or not )
    10. Longest relationship: My longest relationship lasted 6 months.
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: Currently i have 7 forum medals.
    12. What donator tag do you have?: My current donator tag is [$$$$]
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: I do not, but I do have extCommands+
    14. Why did you join ECC?: I joined ECC so I could play on a server with my boyfriend.
    15. What are your ECC goals?: At the moment the goal is to create mega city comprised of about 9 towns.
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: I am friendly to new players, offer advice when needed, help out with jobs, and am overall a friendly face in the community
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: I will be farming melons so that i can fund my ECC goals and generate the resources needed
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: Yes, it's my favorite star tool.
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly? I would choose invisibility, so that way I could do whatever i wanted without detection.
    20. Cookies or Cake? I prefer cookies - they're not as sweet.
    21. Twitter or Facebook? Facebook, better for the memes.
    22. Movies or Books? I prefer to watch a movie instead of reading.
    23. Coke or Sprite? Coke, sprite is OK but coke is much better.
    24. Blind or Deaf? I'd rather go deaf, sight is more important to me.
    25. Tea or Coffee? I am an avid coffee drinker.
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: I want the msword to be able to fund my goal, by creating the mega city it will create a new large area for player to visit and explore
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture): https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/410/cpsprodpb/13643/production/_99372497_whatsubject.jpg

#18 Cyronex_, Jan 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  19. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    1. Username: My in-game name is OlympiansAreGods.
    2. ECC Rank: I am a Tycoon (previously Ecoleader), Skygod, Gladiator and Runner.
    3. Join Date: I joined on 26th July 2014 around 12pm noon.
    4. Age: I am 19 years old but mentally 59...
    5. Birth Sign?: I am a Virgo.
    6. Height: I am 6ft 4in tall last time I checked.
    7. Gender (gender shown on birth certificate.): My birth certificate shows I am male :)
    8. Shoe size: My shoe size is UK 12.
    9. Religion: I am a loyal follower of Cthuluism, (I am atheist but wanted to look cool).
    10. Longest relationship: My longest relationship has lasted around 1 year.
    11. how many forum medals do you have?: Currently, I have 19 forum medals.
    12. What donator tag do you have?: I have the [VIP+] donator tag.
    13. Do you have ext commands++?: I do indeed have extcommands++.
    14. Why did you join ECC?: I had previously played Minecraft: PS3 Edition for 1-2 years, and then in the summer I was gifted Minecraft: Java Edition and started to look for a good server, I searched for... like 3 hours, logged on to ECC, was greeted by friendly staff and players, so decided to stay. I got a house in PandaCapitol from IceGuardian98 (as far as I remember), and then met players such as Fon_, Ladyvamptress & Mission001 all of which I still talk to today.
    15. What are your ECC goals?: My current goals are to rank up to Ecoleader (but the bigger goal is for Ecolegend), build up all of the towns I currently own, establish new towns and then build on them, with a town shop, luxury houses, a zoo, etc.
    16. How do you help the ECC community?: Well, I have previously been staff several times for a while, in which I helped users formally with complaints, ban appeals, lwc requests and grief reports. I also answer questions in chat when current staff and quick handed players don't beat me to it, I also have a builder town for any builders who cannot find another active town. I also try to help users with general problems when I am not busy (E.g. Helping them find their plot they were given through a User ID name they keep spamming in chat).
    17. What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: I will farm like crazy with the spare time I have to achieve my ECC Goals, I will also share it with close and trusted friends so they can also earn a little extra cash.
    18. Do you know how to farm using an msword?: I do indeed, as I have owned one previously.
    19. Invisibility or Ability to fly?: I would choose invisibility, as if I could fly the Government would find a way to exploit/tax that method of transportation, airports would have designated spaces for overseas flying visitors, secret Government labs would conduct experiments and make artificial flying super soldiers, who would then turn on the scientists and start WW3, and then all of life would be extinct except from everybody that could fly, except a virus that was released as a last attempt to kill of the flying soldiers would come and completely just destroy everything. So yeah... I'll choose invisibility thanks!
    20. Cookies or Cake?: I like cake over cookies... unless the cookies are chewy and then wham bam thank you ma'am, I'm having both.
    21. Twitter or Facebook?: I use Facebook, for sure. I don't use Twitter, and only use Facebook to get jealous over the wonderful life all of my family/friends are having ;)
    22. Movies or Books?: I prefer to read books, however after I do, if there is a film adaptation, I will normally watch that and compare (the film is always worse).
    23. Coke or Sprite?: I most definitely choose coke (Coca Cola, not that cheap off-brand shit), Sprite is alright though.
    24. Blind or Deaf?: I would choose being Deaf over being Blind, because then I could at least read people's facial expressions and know if they're lying, etc :(
    25. Tea or Coffee?: I drink both, I used to be a Tea person, for sure like 5 cups everyday, however, since starting the wonderful time in my life called university and developed a crippling debt already, I am a coffee person.
    26. Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: I believe I should win because I'd like to think you'd give it to someone you are friends with and know will treat it right, and not lose/break it within the first 10 minutes. (wow, I just read that outloud and boy oh boy). Otherwise, I cannot think of any reasons why you should choose me, tbh.
    27. Favorite meme? (include picture): I quite literally could not find my favourite meme, so please have this overused and basic humour meme instead ;)
    28. [​IMG]

20. Karin_88

Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    Username: Karin_88

ECC Rank: President, Moderator.

Join Date: September 12th, 2019, is when I joined the forums. Joined the server I believe on the 10th of September.

Birth Sign?: I am a Taurus.

Height: 5'1", short as hell lol

Gender (gender shown on birth certificate): I am a female.

Shoe size: 9-10 in women's (my feet are wide af, I've been told I have hobbit or Flintstone feet lol).

Religion: Agnostic I suppose? Grew up Christian though.

Longest relationship: Currently, married, 8 years and going strong :)

How many forum medals do you have?: 12.

What donator tag do you have?: [VIP+]

Do you have ext commands++?: Yes, as well as all tombstones.

Why did you join ECC?: Never played Minecraft online before, so I looked through a ton of lists for a good economy server. Saw ECC at #1 on quite a few lists, and tried it out with my husband. We both loved it and have stuck around since :)

What are your ECC goals?: Biggest one is get four prestiges: obtain Ecolegend rank, the 1k skill level/12k power level one, VMR booklet one, and 100 VMR points one. A more easily attainable goal is devoting a town of my own, on MainNorth, to give plots out to builders.

How do you help the ECC community?: Before I was a moderator (though I still do this now), I would see newer players that had the potential to stick around on ECC and would make and give them a max fortune pick (using my own xp or buying nstars to get the xp). It worked with a few people :) Some of them have stuck around and are still active today :D I also have the ability to give out plots to new players in quite a few towns, on both Main and MainNorth.

What will you be doing with this msword if you are chosen?: Since it'll be on Main, which I don't personally really play on, I'll be renting it out, but for a bit of a lower price than people normally charge. Of course, people will need auto-ereps at least; Tombstone or Back might also be a requirement, not sure yet (I don't see how people can really die whilst melon farming though lol). Also, I ended up with a melon sword on main in October and I sold it. I have some regret, not only because the person who bought it broke it (don't worry, they paid in full), but because I really should've been renting it out instead, to give more players the chance to melon farm and make good money.

Do you know how to farm using an msword?: Yes. Personally, melon farming isn't for me though. I'd much rather mine to make money, as mining is always an adventure. :)

Invisibility or Ability to fly? I'd rather fly I think.

Cookies or Cake? Cookies (oatmeal chocolate chip ftw).

Twitter or Facebook? Don't use neither anymore really, but if I had to choose, Twitter.

Movies or Books? Both. I love reading but I also love movies.

Coke or Sprite? Sprite, though I'm not a huge soda/pop drinker.

Blind or Deaf? I'd rather be deaf (kinda am in one ear already, thanks to a bad ear infection when I was younger). Even though I'd miss music and my friends/families voices, I could still read, watch movies, play Minecraft on ECC, etc. I could still be independent. Plus, they've got medical advancements to help with hearing loss now, so there's that.

Tea or Coffee? Coffee. Favorite part of my day is in the morning, waking up with coffee, metal and ECC :D

Why do you think you should win this msword from me?: I think I'd be a good candidate because I love to help people, and if I was given this msword, people who've always wanted to rent an msword could have the chance to. Plus, it doesn't hurt that I'd make a little money from it, here and there :)

Favorite meme? (include picture): This, it's so true lol.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #20 Karin_88, Jan 19, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.