ECC Sponsor Getting you EcoLegend for free?!?!?

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Fescht, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Fescht

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $25,000,000
    Ratings:
    +361
    Hello my fellow ECC players. I am Fescht (or Ethan) as most of you know me...

I am going to propose an idea I have. Just because I want to see the communitys response to this subject.

I would like to attempt to level up another ECC user to the rank of EcoLegend. Free of charge, no catch, no nothin. Except you leveling up!

As I do play a large majority of games I don't dedicate all of my time to ECC atm but once I get addicted I'm stuck. And making money gets me addicted lol. Most of you know this.

So please, leave a viable reason down below as why you think you would be worthy of a free trip to EcoLegend. Anything you can use to convince me is fair game...lol

Have fun!

- Ethan

• Friendly Friendly x 10
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • List
  2. glotai

glotai President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +87
    Hi PaPaEthan. I would like free EcoLegend, so i can open a new prestige shop. Now that sell is full/inactive, we only got highgarden.Would like to set up prestige shops on both main and mainnorth so players on both servers can make money!!! (P.S i will boost you in league or you will boost me) Got 1 prestige already and 4 more in the works atm. not counting Ecolegend

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #2 glotai, Dec 2, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  3. Zombie_Jamboree

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +240
    Hi! Thanks for doing this for the community. It is really nice of you! I have the town Brighttree and it is really hard to keep up with the inventory for my store. If I was Ecolegend, I can sell any towns I get and use the money towards the store. I'm not into gambling. You will rarely see me put anything into lotto or anything else. I will use my rank responsibly. I've also been here 6 1/2 years so I'm a dedicated player. I'm on here almost every day and I contribute a lot to this server. Sometimes I'll donate money to someone who needs it, do free ereps, help clear or build something, or answer questions. I want to give back to the community more and I think if I was Ecolegend, I can do so.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Fr0zenTiger

Fr0zenTiger Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,300,000
    Ratings:
    +690
    Hi Ethan, cool that you are doing this mate! If i was ecolegend, i would spend more time in building cool stuff after i paid off some small debts. I would also be able to help people with the prestige

I know this post was short, but it was truely meant

#4 Fr0zenTiger, Dec 2, 2019
  5. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    Well I suppose I might as well try my luck!

I spend my time on ECC purely building. I’ve spent the first couple years of my time on the server running a building business but now I’ve moved into just making large scale constructs.
    There seems to be a lack of mega builds on the server which actually have a purpose other than looking good- and are eventually being forgotten due to that.
    So I’ve planned for a handful of solo mega builds to actually serve different purposes. One would be a shop town, one would be for protection and so on!
    I can show you around the one I’m working on currently so you can see the scale of what everything is being done at.
    By getting ecolegend, the rank comes along with a town and some other town claims, which could greatly help out to gather the necessary land and help further the development of these mega builds.

let me know if you’d want to check out the current build to help sway your opinion haha.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    #1 reason that you should get me to EcoLegend is that it would be cheapest for you, since I am already EcoMaster :) You could use the extra funds to get a bunch of people to President/Tycoon or just keep it still.
    #2 being that I'm working on building out my prestiges - EcoLegend will bring me to 2, and I intend to be up to 5 by February as I have quite a few of the others already in progress. Once I reach a level where I can be sustainable, I will open a competitive prestige shop à la Highgarden.
    #3 is that I'll help you get the rest of the emerald blocks you need for the treasure medal I know you've been wanting, I still have a few stacks after getting my own thanks to my spawnshop, and help you find the rest.

...and that's it. Other people are probably more deserving, but hey, might as well shoot my shot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Thank you Ethan for doing this. Acts like this are the very reason ECC is such a respectable server.

I would like to throw my hat in the ring. Similar to Laggy’s response, I like to build on ECC and have been doing it since the end of my first ECC hiatus in 2014. Mostly, I build large scale projects starting with my Minecraftia project back in 2014, and then my biggest project in old main: ECCMuseum, a place for everyone to enjoy the items of lore and various player heads from the years.

When main reset almost a year and a half ago, I didn’t let it stop me. I continued my large scale build projects, starting with a hub for all my future projects: /warp Cydonia (right out of spawn).

However, my current project is one of the largest I’ve ever done, and is possibly the largest planned build in ECC. It is a large Minecraft version of the capitol of Equestria from the show MLP:FIM, called Canterlot. It currently has 14 towns placed (of at least 16) with some sort of build already placed in each one (whether it be grand, a road, or part of the mountain). I’ve been building it for a full year now. There is no warp currently, but you can visit it by teleporting to any coords of /rg I Canterlot, or I can teleport you there.

How will being EcoLegend benefit me? Well, I spend all my ECD on towns or gold blocks to expand the build/project. Having the EcoLegend prestige would help me with this as Canterlot has not been cheap, and an extra 5% to sell hand would see this project’s completion come faster. When I had the prestige from the old Town of the Month, it was so beneficial to the project, even though I only had it for a week

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #7 Jdawger, Dec 2, 2019
  8. FwgKing

FwgKing
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    Hi, @Fescht ,

My name is FwgKing and I'd like to apply for your generous offer of "EcoLegend for free".

My pitch: I currently have 3 prestiges with one pending to be accepted (vmr booklet), making 4 prestiges. Pushing towards my 5th prestige currently (skyblock top 3 prestige). In January I'll be getting my 6th prestige (final skyblock levels prestige), while also working towards my 7th prestige (vmr points). If I'm selected for the free EcoLegend, that would end me up at 8 prestiges hopefully around February-March.

Currently prestige shops cap (afaik) at 30%, but if I attain the 8 prestiges, I'll be setting up the most profitable prestige shop for people to sell at. At what % you might ask? 38% *AT LEAST*. Almost 1/3rd more than the current prestige shops. Why would I buy at such a high %? I believe that me buying at such a high % increases the overall amount of money people on the server will have. Everyone loves having money, so why not help me in my effort to setup the greatest prestige shop on ECC and to make sure players get even more money for their hard time spent collecting items.

Thank you for reading.

Regards, FwgKing

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    My reason: I am wolfspy7!

• Potato x 7
    • Winner x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  10. Pixel75

Pixel75 Lucky EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +435
    Hey @Fescht I figured I would give it a try. I've been on ECC for about a year now and have tried to help out the community in many different ways. I think the best way I have helped out the community is with my public farm at /warp pixel where everyone is able to use it. Currently I do not have any prestige levels, so this rank-up would help me out a lot. Thank you for this opportunity!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. 0TheRedHerring0

0TheRedHerring0 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

EcoDollars:
    $175,286
    Ratings:
    +360
    Why you should get me ecolegend: I have been on the server longer than almost everyone else whos applied, and I still have no prestige

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. cashcarti3

cashcarti3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +19
    You should get me ecolegend because I think the tag would look very nice next to my green and blue nickname

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Loowaa

Loowaa ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Fescht aka Ethan my sponsor friend!

I would love to get this just so I can mess with everyone who didnt get it!
    I deserve this for filling Andrews wallet up, and now when im building a house inreal I can't afford to donate uhm, like 8mil...
    If you help me get this you also help my family to get food on the table, or I'll honestly just spend 800$ to get it and eat water & bread for a year or two :( Please don't make my Girlfriend hate me!
    And it feels so bad being Sponsor without any prestiges, help me get good!

Sincerely, Loowaa

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. Quackk

Quackk I like to build
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +245
    Ok first off, I definitely don't deserve something like this lmao. Although I can 100% tell you that Laggy is the most genuine, kind, and realest person on the server and the builds that he creates are literally phenomenal. Absolutely massive works of art, and if anybody deserves the generous offer, it's for sure Laggy. Check these out:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #14 Quackk, Dec 2, 2019
  15. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

Ratings:
    +816
    i am not a man of many words, so i have recreated the scene of what would happen if you leveled me up to ecolegend.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  16. JTx1085

JTx1085 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +35
    @Fescht,

I would like to be an Ecolegend for free because I feel like I can help the community by receiving this offer.

When I first logged on to ECC, asked what to do, found out about the ranks and I saw $$$EcoLegend$$$ I knew that was my goal on the server.

With the 7.5 million it would take for me to reach Eco-Legend from my mayor position, that’s a lot. (For me anyway)

Think about what the money could do for the community if I was already an Eco-Legend! I would make builder towns on M and expand my nation into MN. I could make what I call ‘real kit starters’ for new players - with diamond gear.

There is my wordy application but the main point is I would help the community and maybe even rank someone else up to Eco-Legend in the future, because what goes around comes around.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I just wish the best of luck to all other applicants.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  17. padsen

padsen Glory to Arstotzka!
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,643
    Hello, padsen checking in for a potential shot!

I know I'm not anything special. I don't build crazy things. I've not a huge donor to the server. I don't own a loan business or any star tools. I'm just some random resident. I also know that I'm unlikely to be chosen for there are so many great people that I respect on this post such as @Zombie_Jamboree, who is a wonderful person and is completely worthy of this gift.

However,
    I honestly love EcoCityCraft. This is my all-time favorite online community. For almost 5 years now ECC has helped me have an online community of friends and generally nice people to chat with through hard times. My like spamming that many people have experienced may seem just like spam, but its because I honestly love ECC and reading everyone's posts simply makes me happy. A boost to EcoLegend would be one of the greatest things that could ever happen to me. I have honestly never even considered EcoLegend to be feasible for me. It would take me years to earn enough ecd to even consider buying EcoLegend. With the second prestige that EcoLegend would give me the speed at which I can reach my goals and gain new things on ECC would be substantially quicker. I'm halfway towards the goal that I have been working on for over a year, buying a star tool with money that I, myself, earned. That extra Prestige would be such a helpful push to get me over the hump and into the final stretch!

I give all of the participants of this great event love and wish them good luck!
    ~padsen

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  18. killrdarknes

killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,165
    hello mr ethan

I am but a broke ecomaster whomst requireth prestige. If u buy me ecolegend I will be grateful thanks

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. LameMan

LameMan The Lamest
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +295
    Here’s why I think this would benefit me ~

First off, I’m not looking for EcoLegend for the status nor prestige; I’m looking for it so I can continue to help out others and make them want to stay on ECC. How you might ask? I’ll use the town claims to claim inactive towns then turn them into active builder towns each with fairly sized plots which will be absolutely free to new players. If a player were to have a large plot and a place to live grief free, in my opinion, I think they’d want to stay on this server and rank up and get a town of their own. Also, I’d like EcoLegend so I can feel accomplished knowing I’ve beat ECC. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this even if you pick someone else.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #19 LameMan, Dec 2, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  20. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Everyone here has made great points about why they should be the next EcoLegend, but I beg to differ.
    Prestige isn't for those who just want it for free.
    Some have worked tirelessly for it, working tirelessly.
    Time that could have been well spent elsewhere.
    Everyone wants more money, we get it.
    I'm submitting my name here today for one simple reason:
    No money is generated by getting me prestige, as I already have it?
    Do you want even more inflation and worthless money?
    I sure don't.
    Do you want prestige nerfed yet again.
    Nobody wants that.
    Time and time again we see what inflation does, and why we need to prevent it.
    Keeping up with the game and sponsoring someone's ecolegend is selfless.
    I applaud it.
    Lots of people are making great points on why it should be them.
    Lazy or not, for all, it's a fantastic opporitunity.
    Heros like you are pillars of the EcoCityCraft community.
    I've aimed to be such a pillar, but my schedule as of late just hasn't allowed it.
    Main just hasn't been my cup of tea at all.
    So I ask you kindly, good sir:
    Endow me with the fancy rank.
    Let me enjoy the time I have here.
    For my memes are second to none.

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List