Get to know the community - ECC Specific Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jdawger, May 11, 2020.

1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    There have been multiple threads to get to know one another, but I have yet to see one with ECC specific questions.

IGN:
    Any Previous Names:
    When did you join:
    How did you find ECC:
    First town's name (In ECC as a whole, not necessarily main city):
    First feature (or what do you want your first feature to be):
    What is your main server donor tag:
    What do you primarily do in ECC:
    Were you previously on the staff team and what was your highest rank if you were:
    Person (or people) you don't know irl but are friends with in ECC:
    Most memorable moment in ECC:

#1 Jdawger, May 11, 2020
    Last edited: May 21, 2020
  2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    IGN: @Jdawger

Any Previous Names: Nope, always been Jdawger

When did you join: December 15, 2013

How did you find ECC: @oreo1227 , my irl friend, recommended me

First town's name (In ECC as a whole, not necessarily main city): Ironwood

First feature (or what do you want your first feature to be): Either water or back

What is your main server donor tag: VIP+

What do you primarily do in ECC: I mostly build stuff

Were you previously on the staff team and what was your highest rank: Yes twice. SMod

Person (or people) you don't know irl but are friends with in ECC: @LaggyTryHard @Videowiz92 @KiwiAngelTwist among others

Most memorable moment in ECC: When I killed @3point in SG many years ago with nothing more than a stick

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #2 Jdawger, May 11, 2020
    Last edited: May 11, 2020
  3. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    IGN:
    its ya boi, the laggiest of tryhards; LaggyTryHard

Any Previous Names:
    Nope... at least i dont think so

When did you join:
    June 2017

How did you find ECC:
    I just googled some decent servers and this popped up haha

Shoreline

I think i got multihome as my first! And then the rest came in so fast right after lol

VIP+ lyfe

i no-life build on a daily basis

Were you previously on the staff team and what was your highest rank:
    Never been on staff but I like to consider myself a SA... if i say it enough times maybe they might give me world edit

oh gosh... all my ecc people, I wont tag them all but ill list their names haha:
    Krobkins, Quackk, GummyCola, Pvpmaster911, Jdawger, DrowningInPizza, Clar... i hope, bxckeye, cactus_girl, daconian, buildsbygideon, FuryFuge, aqua_luna3, ian__d, lexi, rlbretzi, atzall, karin, chundi, frostystorm1, debt_ (ryan), ladyV...
    Theres more but I've forgotten their names right now lol.

I ran a really fun builder town back on archive. We had some good times back there on shoreline haha

#3 LaggyTryHard, May 11, 2020
    Last edited: May 11, 2020
  4. RANDOM2580_

RANDOM2580_ ┳┻┳°σ(^o^)/
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +175
    IGN: RANDOM2580

Any Previous Names: Nope

When did you join: Some time in 2012

How did you find ECC: A minecraft server site

First town's name (In ECC as a whole, not necessarily main city): randomville

First feature (or what do you want your first feature to be): Water

What is your main server donor tag: VIP

What do you primarily do in ECC: Fish

Were you previously on the staff team and what was your highest rank: Currently mod, highest ig rank Tycoon

Person (or people) you don't know irl but are friends with in ECC: Lots of people :)

Most memorable moment in ECC: The times when /warp pvp was actually alive :)

5. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    IGN: a_man21
    Any Previous Names: Never changed my username but people call me aman, a_man, amanda, a_manda and other various combinations
    When did you join: Forums say January 5, 2015 I think, I joined in game sometime in December 2014.
    How did you find ECC: Some website I guess, I was Googling economy servers and found ECC.
    First town's name (In ECC as a whole, not necessarily main city): I forget the town name but it was owned by @DevotedToChrist , that was my first town as a builder.
    First feature (or what do you want your first feature to be): Don't remember what I got first, probably fly or multihome.
    What is your main server donor tag: [VIP+]
    What do you primarily do in ECC: I'm working on building a city with my IRL brother.
    Were you previously on the staff team and what was your highest rank: I have roughly 2.5 years of experience on the team, highest rank was Server Admin
    Person (or people) you don't know irl but are friends with in ECC: Too many to list, people I'm closest with are the Cartel/Code gang (you know who you are)
    Most memorable moment in ECC: Oh jeez, I have to pick one???? I guess its not really one particular moment but I guess just spending time with friends I've made on ECC, doing events in game and playing other games together.

6. Karin_88

Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    IGN:
    Karin_88

Any Previous Names:
    None.

When did you join:
    Early September, 2019.

How did you find ECC:
    I was searching for economy servers, found ECC on a bunch of lists at number one, so I checked it out.

The one I lived in? Undertown (still have a home I use here!).
    My personal first town? Zinnland.

@Revanrose6 sneakily got me Unlimited LWC after I mentioned I was a bit sad that I couldn't make that many chests at my shop (I was a Resident at the time). I think the first one I ever bought for myself was probably multihome.

[*VIP*]

Moderate/help players out, restock colored concrete at Station7 on MN like a madwoman lol, participate in events, create ECC YouTube videos, build things for people :)

Nope!

Too many people to list, though I talk to these people on and off ECC (Discord) the most:
    @blazwura97, @kenny0011, @KaylaBearBear, @Orange_Link2, @iSneaky, @Revanrose6, @killrdarknes and @TaylorBros22

Good question lol so many memories came back with this one.
    I'd have to say joining staff team in November. I honestly didn't think I'd make it since I was still a newer player (on server/forums about 2 months)! I've always been a helpful person and it makes me happy to see that I've helped new players out in some way or another :)

#6 Karin_88, May 12, 2020
    Last edited: May 21, 2020
  7. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    IGN:
    Videowiz92

Any Previous Names:

Nope

When did you join:
    October 2011, didn't create a forum account until late January 2012

How did you find ECC:
    I had just gotten into Minecraft and joined with some friends conker761 and CHISM_101

First town I lived in was Cloudsdale, first created town was Fillydelphia placed next to Cloudsdale

First feature was fly so I could use the dynmap to fly around the world.

[$$$EcoGod$$$]

I build massive structures out of schematics.

Yup, I was a Game Admin

Way too many names to remember over the years. Some cool people @Atzall @FrailDK @romper83273 @theman12143 @SpartanAmaroq @rlbretzi @andrewkm @Revanrose6 @Ladyvamptress @WolvieD2GMark @_Royal_Vulpes_ @neecoalage @Jdawger @Paranoid_Devil @DrowningInPizza @SplayTick

Super long time ago before I was staff for the first time, I had found a bug with the teleport plugin that would desync your client from the server and would allow you to grief spawn - but only on your end, not the server. So I had some fun with lava and made it look like everyone in spawn was swimming in lava. Unfortunately the pictures are lost but I did find the bug report I posted of it.

8. rlbretzi

rlbretzi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
  9. Pharlap

Pharlap Builder

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN: Pharlap
    Any Previous Names: ChibLeader
    When did you join: I joined in-game around January 2012, but didn't join the forums until March 2012.
    How did you find ECC: If I remember correctly, it was on one of those server lists.
    First town's name (In ECC as a whole, not necessarily main city): I'm ashamed to say that 13-year-old me named it ChibManor.
    First feature (or what do you want your first feature to be): Multihome, of course!
    What is your main server donor tag: VIP
    What do you primarily do in ECC: Fish and work on my never-ending farm
    Were you previously on the staff team and what was your highest rank: Negative, ghostrider... but I was extremely offended when 14-year-old me was rejected from staff back in like 2013.
    Person (or people) you don't know irl but are friends with in ECC: I haven't really been around long enough since rejoining to know many people! But it's been great to see old pals like Killr, Softly, Shrinkwrap, and more.
    Most memorable moment in ECC: Too many good memories from back in the day to remember!

10. rlbretzi

rlbretzi Builder

Ratings:
    +5
  11. HypeDav

HypeDav Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +56
    IGN: HypeDav
    Any Previous Names: HypeRush and Chicken790
    When did you join: August 2016
    How did you find ECC: Looked for towny/economy servers and came up on this one
    First town's name (In ECC as a whole, not necessarily main city): Flametopia
    First feature (or what do you want your first feature to be): Multihome
    What is your main server donor tag: $$$$
    What do you primarily do in ECC: Work on farms and grind money
    Were you previously on the staff team and what was your highest rank if you were: Not as of now but I'm looking forward to in the upcoming future
    Person (or people) you don't know irl but are friends with in ECC: I guess I talk to @JRigz18 and @Pharlap the most on this server but I also work alongside @OtterInAOnesie and @slatemissin4
    Most memorable moment in ECC: When 40perc was still on ;( RIP 40perc

12. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    IGN: OlympiansAreGods

Any Previous Names: Slayer_Boy_2000, Builder_Boy_2000 (Don't ask)

When did you join: 26th July 2014

How did you find ECC: Pretty sure through a server list!

First town's name (In ECC as a whole, not necessarily main city): The first town I got a place in was Pandacapitol on archive, my first town I owned and didn't sell was probably Poseidon, both on Archive and Main City.

First feature (or what do you want your first feature to be): It was UnlimitedLWC, @Fon_ bought me it for free, like many of my first features <333

What is your main server donor tag: [VIP+]

What do you primarily do in ECC: I build, make cynical comments in chat, answer questions sometimes, and build some more.

Were you previously on the staff team and what was your highest rank if you were: I have been on staff 3 times, and my highest rank was SuperMod.

Person (or people) you don't know irl but are friends with in ECC: @Cyronex_ (<3), @Ladyvamptress, @Mission001, @Fon_, @Krobkins, @MinecraftFrame, @icondigi, @EmirCapone, @officepwnz123 and @Wheatlife are the people I speak to a lot, but there are people I'd consider friends who I haven't spoken to in a while, so I won't tag them because that would be spam lol

Most memorable moment in ECC: Probably the time when @Hiccabup gifted me millions!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #12 OlympiansAreGods, May 21, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020