Flying in end getting stuck on world border

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by MocaBear, Jun 1, 2021.

1. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    Minecraft Username: UBeagle

Brief Description: Getting stuck on worldborder cant move

Instructions: fly using Mythic elytra... hit worldborder get stuck at y level cant leave

How many times did you recreate this?: 4-5

Result: Fly into worldborder and get stuck/glitched at the y level, and it spams chat.

Expected Result: push me back, allow me to fly away, put me on an island so i can fly again or move me to spawn

Evidence:

2. Ishanv

Ishanv King of Trivia
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +176
    I can confirm this is a glitch even from way back b4 the reset.

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    Thanks for reporting.
    Added this to our development todo list, but am not very sure if this will get a proper fix.
    @ClarinetPhoenix can you please test this and see if the bug is the same on the Rising / Mining worlds?

4. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    On Rising I don't get stuck very easily, if I do I can turn in away from the border and glide out.
    Its easier to get stuck on the world border on the Mining world and harder to get out, but its possible if I can get myself turned away from the world border.
    Also not pressing forward while trying to turn to get out seems to be helpful.

Either way I do get stuck in mid-air when I glide into it with an elytra, if I try to fly normally into the border it just pushes me back but I don't get stuck at all.

5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    Alright thanks.

6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    @ClarinetPhoenix
    Please test these bugs in the End and Mining worlds on the MainNorth test server and let me know your results.
    We just made some changes that we pushed to MainNorth for testing purposes.

7. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Instead of getting stuck I now get shoved back and I just kinda float down slowly and glide just a little until I give myself more boost, or in the case of a regular elytra start the glide momentum again.
    Its much more graceful and I'm definitely not getting stuck in the border, it just shoves me back and allows me to turn and redirect and keep gliding.

#7 ClarinetPhoenix, Jun 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2021